Sponsored

Okay, who's able to look up Bronco Raptor part numbers?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Obviously, the Rigid fog light pods are a clean, factory fit for the Mod bumper. Must have....

Everyone notice the aero enhancement skirt on the outside of the mod bumper as well?? I could live with having those on my Badlands for commuting and travelling, and then removing them in the rough stuff 👍🏻

Also, would love those marker light lenses in the mirrors.

And of course, I expect the Ford Performance tire carrier to show up in the accessories catalog. Wonder if it would take a Jerry can?
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a 2021 Raptor and it uses the same Rigid fogs lights and they suck BAD. They are the cheapest rigid lights you can buy. The aftermarket is already swapping them out ... see below

Obviously, the Rigid fog light pods are a clean, factory fit for the Mod bumper. Must have....

Everyone notice the aero enhancement skirt on the outside of the mod bumper as well?? I could live with having those on my Badlands for commuting and travelling, and then removing them in the rough stuff 👍🏻

Also, would love those marker light lenses in the mirrors.

And of course, I expect the Ford Performance tire carrier to show up in the accessories catalog. Wonder if it would take a Jerry can?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
there is a member here that I believe works for Ford and he says swapping out the gauge cluster is not possible because the Warthog uses a different set of programming.

The digital dash part number please!

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
there is a member here that I believe works for Ford and he says swapping out the gauge cluster is not possible because the Warthog uses a different set of programming.
Hence the module upgrade I mentioned. May be other things that may not be compatible but we wouldn't know unless someone tries

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2021 Raptor and it uses the same Rigid fogs lights and they suck BAD. They are the cheapest rigid lights you can buy. The aftermarket is already swapping them out ... see below

That’s too bad. I used to be super loyal to Rigid lights and always found them to be amazing.

On the Bronco I went with BD and couldn’t be happier. Sometimes you just gotta make the leap!

Sponsored
OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you comparing street legal Rigid fog lights to aftermarket, "offroad only" fog lights?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
BD is much BETTER

That’s too bad. I used to be super loyal to Rigid lights and always found them to be amazing.

On the Bronco I went with BD and couldn’t be happier. Sometimes you just gotta make the leap!

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tow hitch struts to improve tow rating. I bet some regular Bronco owners would love that piece!
That and the running boards detachable from the rock rails. Too bad I have a 2dr, but I saw someone sent their rails off to a guy to get boards/nerf bars welded onto the factory rails. So there it that...
Sponsored