Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4 Screw 3.5 , 2000 TJ 4 cyl. 5 speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a hoosier, that's lives in the OKC area! Edmond currently but building a house in Jones.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a hoosier, that's lives in the OKC area! Edmond currently but building a house in Jones.
nice!!! we’re born and raised here in okc. reserved the four door big bend

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved the Outter Banks 4 door but after really looking through options, I think I'll take the Big Bend with 2.7, Modular hard top, and squatch in Race Red. I don't really want the lane departure, Blis, and etc. nor do I really want to pay for it!

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved the Outter Banks 4 door but after really looking through options, I think I'll take the Big Bend with 2.7, Modular hard top, and squatch in Race Red. I don't really want the lane departure, Blis, and etc. nor do I really want to pay for it!
i feel that. kinda tempted to get the black diamond since my fiancé really wants the cyber “orange” but I think it may be out of our budget. we have a trade in worth 2k and we’re gunna put down whatever it takes to get under 30. we’ll see how much we have saved for it by december. thankful ford made apple car play standard or else we would’ve had no choice but to stick with the big bend and get the mid package.

Sponsored

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved mine through Metro Ford and they couldn't tell me pricing/markup specifics but did tell me as far as they knew all (normal) vehicles are Xplan available and the Bronco should be as well. I'll gladly make a second reservation or switch to Granger, if I feel they are trying to hike the price!

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved mine through Metro Ford and they couldn't tell me pricing/markup specifics but did tell me as far as they knew all (normal) vehicles are Xplan available and the Bronco should be as well. I'll gladly make a second reservation or switch to Granger, if I feel they are trying to hike the price!
granger is in oklahoma? i’m using seminole ford and they’ve already promised no mark up or anything so that’s promising

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i feel that. kinda tempted to get the black diamond since my fiancé really wants the cyber “orange” but I think it may be out of our budget. we have a trade in worth 2k and we’re gunna put down whatever it takes to get under 30. we’ll see how much we have saved for it by december. thankful ford made apple car play standard or else we would’ve had no choice but to stick with the big bend and get the mid package.
Have you looked into selling your ride outright or carvanna? I have had some friend's that got a couple thousand more through them recently and they said it was one of the most pleasant car sales experience.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you looked into selling your ride outright or carvanna? I have had some friend's that got a couple thousand more through them recently and they said it was one of the most pleasant car sales experience.
really? i’ll look into that for sure bc that would be very helpful

Blksunshine06

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

granger is in oklahoma? i’m using seminole ford and they’ve already promised no mark up or anything so that’s promising
Granger Iowa, it's currently a $78 plane ride and an 8 hour drive back. I will be happy with Xplan and would love to stay local!

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Edmond here, reserved a 4DR Badlands through Crow Moddie Ford in Burlington, KS. May go Black Diamond we’re able to use the build site. Either way, Velocity Blue or bust so going to be a wait either way...
Sponsored