First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went to Metro Fordin OKC today to get my truck serviced and spoke to a salesman about my Wildtrax reservation. He told me delivery would be in 18 months! I also asked about dealer markup and was told the First Edition would have a $20k markup while the other trims would have a $2500 to $7000 markup. Has anyone else been told this?
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Went to Metro Fordin OKC today to get my truck serviced and spoke to a salesman about my Wildtrax reservation. He told me delivery would be in 18 months! I also asked about dealer markup and was told the First Edition would have a $20k markup while the other trims would have a $2500 to $7000 markup. Has anyone else been told this?
No way no how. If a salesman told me this I would laugh in his face with no mask.

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yeah no. Ford has even said as much. Dude is a clown.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WAY Southeast here. Y'all need to come down and ride when you get your rides.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Edmond area

I reserved a FE through Reynolds Ford. I haven’t heard a peep from them so I don't know what they’re doing on pricing. They were the only dealership I could get to work when reserving so I guess I’ll see. I won’t pay a markup though. I don’t really like any of the FE color options so I may switch to a Badlands or Wildtrak. Really liking the velocity blue!

Sponsored

C2C1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Edmond area

I reserved a FE through Reynolds Ford. I haven’t heard a peep from them so I don't know what they’re doing on pricing. They were the only dealership I could get to work when reserving so I guess I’ll see. I won’t pay a markup though. I don’t really like any of the FE color options so I may switch to a Badlands or Wildtrak. Really liking the velocity blue!
We’re going to wait for Velocity Blue as well.

Hobbit

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Edmond area

I was able to confirm through Reynolds Ford's Sales Manager that they will be at MSRP only with no markup. This was specific to a non-FE order though.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is Oklahoma under southwest?

Sponsored

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi! Welcome to geography class!

Oklahoma is located in the Southwestern region of the United States, along with Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico.

Thank you for your question.
Description
Oklahoma is a state in the South Central region of the United States, bordered by the state of Texas on the south and west, Kansas on the north, Missouri on the northeast, Arkansas on the east, New Mexico on the west, and Colorado on the northwest.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My wife’s car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another fellow Okie here! Been living in West Texas for the last few years but plan on living back to Oklahoma by the time I have my Bronco. I reserved a Badlands but might switch to the Wildtrak. Do any of y’all know any trails in Ok to get some off-road experience on?

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Description
Oklahoma is a state in the South Central region of the United States, bordered by the state of Texas on the south and west, Kansas on the north, Missouri on the northeast, Arkansas on the east, New Mexico on the west, and Colorado on the northwest.
It depends on who is drawing the regions.

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica:

Southwest, region, southwestern United States, historically denoting several geographic areas in turn and changing over the years as the nation expanded. After the War of 1812, the Southwest generally meant Missouri, Arkansas, and Louisiana; after Texas was annexed, it, too, was included. In the wake of the war with Mexico, the Southwest embraced most, but not all, of the territory that was acquired under the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo (1848), including land often considered part of the “West”—i.e., New Mexico, Arizona, and all or parts of Oklahoma, Colorado, Utah, and Nevada, as suited the convenience of the user of the term. It ordinarily excludes California.
Emphasis mine.

The US Bureau of Economic Analysis also considers the Southwest to be Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico, as does the US Fish & Wildlife Service.

The terrain and weather in Oklahoma west of I-35 is more like eastern New Mexico and the Texas panhandle than anywhere else.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model