First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I switched to a Texas dealer when Reynolds Ford wouldn't answer any questions about pricing. I called all over the city and they all were between 3-15 k over MSRP or said they hadn't decided what they were doing yet. I wanted the pricing set before ordering so there would be no surprises at pickup. I got below invoice pricing and it's only 2.5 hours away. Unfortunately you can't switch dealers anymore so you will have to either work it out with your dealer or walk away.
That is annoying. I have mine at Reynolds in Norman and they said MSRP. I actually spoke with them again a couple weeks ago and they assured me they were not marking up on reservation holders. They assured me the only additional charge will be the $400 doc fee. It has a scheduled delivery date of November 5-11. Hopefully they don’t try to pull anything when it arrives.
Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is annoying. I have mine at Reynolds in Norman and they said MSRP. I actually spoke with them again a couple weeks ago and they assured me they were not marking up on reservation holders. They assured me the only additional charge will be the $400 doc fee. It has a scheduled delivery date of November 5-11. Hopefully they don’t try to pull anything when it arrives.
Please let us know how it plays out.

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I converted my 21 order to 22 on Friday at Reynolds Ford on NW Expressway, have a signed sale order for msrp. I'm not happy with their lack of Bronco knowledge or their ability to answer any questions about place in line or allotment, but I did get a signed deal for msrp by the General Sales Manager.

OP
OP
Watzupdogs

Watzupdogs

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called Reynolds and they started at 5 over then said 4 then said 2 lol.
Waiting till Monday to hear final offer.
Ada is doing msrp..
I'd just have to start from scratch though.
But to save money it is what it is.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Diffee in El Reno, sold at msrp, picked it up today.
Sponsored