Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm seriously thinking of doing that. Drive up the day before, spend the night and next day pick it up. Is there anyone particular I should talk too at Granger.
Zach is the owner. They have presence on forum. You can DM @Zach@Granger. But as mentioned earlier if you’ve ordered with the dealer giving you hard time on price you’re stuck. You would need to put up fight and negotiate there or walk away and re-reserve at back of line with Granger. You can transfer a reservation you can’t transfer an order. Good luck.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And Ford could let all reservation holders prior to order banks closing in March that did not get built in MY21 change dealers since it went unfufilled.
That’s a good idea….

Memphis Vince

Base
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2 door base 2.3L standard shift
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unfortunately for me the GM is the one I placed my order with and hes the only one dealing with Bronco orders. At the time I ordered it. He assured me of msrp or maybe even a little below. Talks cheap. And he's the one I talked too earlier.
Which dealership? Metro? Reynolds? Joe Coop? Vance? Bob Moore?

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Zach is the owner. They have presence on forum. You can DM @Zach@Granger. But as mentioned earlier if you’ve ordered with the dealer giving you hard time on price you’re stuck. You would need to put up fight and negotiate there or walk away and re-reserve at back of line with Granger. You can transfer a reservation you can’t transfer an order. Good luck.
I was trying to transfer the reservation but i heard that ford is not allowing that at this time. It was few weeks back. did that change?

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm seriously thinking of doing that. Drive up the day before, spend the night and next day pick it up. Is there anyone particular I should talk too at Granger.
You can fly for $87 - $127 to Des Moines one way from OKC. That's what I'm going to do.

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was trying to transfer the reservation but i heard that ford is not allowing that at this time. It was few weeks back. did that change?
Sorry for confusion. I should have said, you could've transferred a reservation up to the deadline earlier this year rather than can. If your reservation date is fairly recently, your timestamp probably isn't that significant. So if looking to switch dealers, it might make sense to cancel it and order with preferred dealer when MY22 order banks open up.

OP
OP
Watzupdogs

Watzupdogs

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hate to hear it, but it's not uncommon.

In the next couple weeks I'm driving home 15hrs from Granger IA. OKC is roughly 8hrs from Granger. There you go. Good luck.
You can fly for $87 - $127 to Des Moines one way from OKC. That's what I'm going to do.
Well I found out that since it was an order and not just a reservation. I would have to go to the back of the line and start fresh. After waiting for 14 months in line, it's a hard swallow to start all over,, but so is paying thousands more to a selfish dealership.. I wish I could keep my place in line and switch dealerships. I'm hearing that by the time mine is delivered that maybe the inventory will be back and there want be an ADM added.
But I too looked into flying to Granger.
There only 30 mins from airport.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve seen stories of people finding Broncos that didn’t convert to a sale at dealers that aren’t marking them up. Have you tried that? Would have to be prepared to act fast I would think.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How's this for absurd markup? Just was driving down 169 in Owasso (suburb north of Tulsa)... Classic Chevrolet used dealer has a Lightning Blue First Edition on the Used Lot. Can be yours for the low low price of $117,500! Oh and has 4,000 miles on it. So somehow 4,000 miles equates to an almost $40,000 mark-up.

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry for confusion. I should have said, you could've transferred a reservation up to the deadline earlier this year rather than can. If your reservation date is fairly recently, your timestamp probably isn't that significant. So if looking to switch dealers, it might make sense to cancel it and order with preferred dealer when MY22 order banks open up.
uh o... I have July 18th 2020 reservation, which is significant I believe. It is sad that ford is not allowing any more.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Watzupdogs

Watzupdogs

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
What could Ford have done here? They gave people a ton of time to switch dealers before the order banks open; you could even switch multiple times until you got a good deal, and they told people clearly to agree on price before finalizing the order. That's not a Ford problem...
Why would I have switched dealerships when we agreed at msrp. A year ago when I made the order and agreed on price., I was happy with the deal.
The dealership switched things up after the order. So saying I had all this time to find the best deal is null, because I thought I had.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can go buy this one in Owasso for $117k. 😳
Ford Bronco Oklahoma dealers at or below msrp 9170E3A8-2D69-42BF-ACF3-2BE39FE442F8

OP
OP
Watzupdogs

Watzupdogs

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Oklahoma dealers at or below msrp 9170E3A8-2D69-42BF-ACF3-2BE39FE442F8
Monthly Pay: $2,359.46
Total Loan Amount
$126,560.00​
Sale Tax
$8,260.00​
Upfront Payment
$0.00​
Total of 60 Loan Payments

$141,567.63​
Total Loan Interest
$15,007.63​
Total Cost (price, interest, tax, fees)
$141,567.63​

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's the one I mentioned a few posts above. Did a search on the VIN and came from an auction in Tennessee. Also has 4000 miles on it. Seems "odd" for that price.

OP
OP
Watzupdogs

Watzupdogs

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's the one I mentioned a few posts above. Did a search on the VIN and came from an auction in Tennessee. Also has 4000 miles on it. Seems "odd" for that price.
Could you imagine a $2,300 vehicle payment a month. That's $825 a week.
For a used vehicle. And what bank would carry the loan. Lol
Sponsored