First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in oklahoma and ordered my bronco on day 2 of order banks last year. I went down to my dealership today and was told that when my Bronco arrives it will be between 3 and 10 thousand over MSRP. Depends on the market.
I didn't get a base bronco because I had an extra 3-10 grand just laying around. I got what I could afford. That being said. I've called several dealerships around me and there all above MSRP. Lowest is 2 grand over.
Anybody know of a dealership that I can transfer my order to around OKC that's not above msrp. Thanks.
Sponsored

JasonG

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in oklahoma and ordered my bronco on day 2 of order banks last year. I went down to my dealership today and was told that when my Bronco arrives it will be between 3 and 10 thousand over MSRP. Depends on the market.
I didn't get a base bronco because I had an extra 3-10 grand just laying around. I got what I could afford. That being said. I've called several dealerships around me and there all above MSRP. Lowest is 2 grand over.
Anybody know of a dealership that I can transfer my order to around OKC that's not above msrp. Thanks.
Bill Knight Ford in Tulsa is at MSRP

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Call Ford Customer Serice when it arrives and the dealer tries that BS.

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once your order reservation was converted, Not a damned thing you can do. Thank You Ford!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hate to hear it, but it's not uncommon.

In the next couple weeks I'm driving home 15hrs from Granger IA. OKC is roughly 8hrs from Granger. There you go. Good luck.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once your order reservation was converted, Not a damned thing you can do. Thank You Ford!
What could Ford have done here? They gave people a ton of time to switch dealers before the order banks open; you could even switch multiple times until you got a good deal, and they told people clearly to agree on price before finalizing the order. That's not a Ford problem...

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fowler Ford in Tulsa was at MSRP. Have not checked with the approaching MY22 order yet.

I do know that Seth Wadley in OKC area was way above MSRP. Saw a Wildtrack Soft Top I think on their website for $10k over MSRP! And someone bought it.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go into your salesrep's office and tell him you are here to talk about the mark-up. When he starts talking, tell him no I am not here to talk to you, I am here to talk your sales manager. Have him go get him for you but don't wait there, walk with him to the sales manager's office. Tell them that if they wanted to charge you a premium they should have said so when you made your reservation and/or ordered and you don't want to hear about how the market has changed. It is most likely an attempt by them to throw something against the wall and see if it sticks. Be assertive and don't take no for an answer. If the sales manager doesn't balk, ask to talk to the GM. You make a big enough scene and ask to talk to enough managers, GM's and owners and they may back down.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I switched to a Texas dealer when Reynolds Ford wouldn't answer any questions about pricing. I called all over the city and they all were between 3-15 k over MSRP or said they hadn't decided what they were doing yet. I wanted the pricing set before ordering so there would be no surprises at pickup. I got below invoice pricing and it's only 2.5 hours away. Unfortunately you can't switch dealers anymore so you will have to either work it out with your dealer or walk away.