First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone signed an agreement on a 2021. Good luck if your negotiated contract still holds when you go in a talk about your 2022 order. Supply chain was different a year ago.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Watzupdogs

Watzupdogs

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go into your salesrep's office and tell him you are here to talk about the mark-up. When he starts talking, tell him no I am not here to talk to you, I am here to talk your sales manager. Have him go get him for you but don't wait there, walk with him to the sales manager's office. Tell them that if they wanted to charge you a premium they should have said so when you made your reservation and/or ordered and you don't want to hear about how the market has changed. It is most likely an attempt by them to throw something against the wall and see if it sticks. Be assertive and don't take no for an answer. If the sales manager doesn't balk, ask to talk to the GM. You make a big enough scene and ask to talk to enough managers, GM's and owners and they may back down.
Unfortunately for me the GM is the one I placed my order with and hes the only one dealing with Bronco orders. At the time I ordered it. He assured me of msrp or maybe even a little below. Talks cheap. And he's the one I talked too earlier.

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in oklahoma and ordered my bronco on day 2 of order banks last year. I went down to my dealership today and was told that when my Bronco arrives it will be between 3 and 10 thousand over MSRP. Depends on the market.
I didn't get a base bronco because I had an extra 3-10 grand just laying around. I got what I could afford. That being said. I've called several dealerships around me and there all above MSRP. Lowest is 2 grand over.
Anybody know of a dealership that I can transfer my order to around OKC that's not above msrp. Thanks.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...for-selling-without-reservations.24307/unread

Memphis Vince

Base
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue 2 door base 2.3L standard shift
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in oklahoma and ordered my bronco on day 2 of order banks last year. I went down to my dealership today and was told that when my Bronco arrives it will be between 3 and 10 thousand over MSRP. Depends on the market.
I didn't get a base bronco because I had an extra 3-10 grand just laying around. I got what I could afford. That being said. I've called several dealerships around me and there all above MSRP. Lowest is 2 grand over.
Anybody know of a dealership that I can transfer my order to around OKC that's not above msrp. Thanks.
Which dealership here in okc are you using?

Sponsored

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Call Ford Customer Serice when it arrives and the dealer tries that BS.
Ford has already said they are not doing anything in this - it's between you and your dealer and get the deal in writing in advance.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Call Jack Kissee in Claremore. I switched to them (way back when) after Fowler Ford in Tulsa couldn't tell me how much over MSRP they were going to charge me.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I put in my Order I got a VM from the dealer stating they were doing MSRP. No signed paperwork. I am going to add a couple of 22 options and then demand a signed order sheet at MSRP or say I will change dealers. I don't know if it will be possible, but I am going to send the dealer this tweet from Levine which seems to imply Ford will help us change dealers.

Ford Bronco Oklahoma dealers at or below msrp Screenshot_20210927-134528

Sponsored

BigBend Billy

Big Bend
First Name
Osman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I put in my Order I got a VM from the dealer stating they were doing MSRP. No signed paperwork. I am going to add a couple of 22 options and then demand a signed order sheet at MSRP or say I will change dealers. I don't know if it will be possible, but I am going to send the dealer this tweet from Levine which seems to imply Ford will help us change dealers.

Ford Bronco Oklahoma dealers at or below msrp Screenshot_20210927-134528
You'll note his tweet specifically says "before converting a reservation to an order". Adding or making changes for a 2022MY implies you already converted to an order.

Im astounded by how many people don't have written purchase orders for their Bronco orders. This should be done for absolutely every single factory order regardless of make or model. How does this happen especially when buying/ordering from "Stealerships"? Everyone is trained to never trust a dealership especially on forums such as these...

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You'll note his tweet specifically says "before converting a reservation to an order". Adding or making changes for a 2022MY implies you already converted to an order.

Im astounded by how many people don't have written purchase orders for their Bronco orders. This should be done for absolutely every single factory order regardless of make or model. How does this happen especially when buying/ordering from "Stealerships"? Everyone is trained to never trust a dealership especially on forums such as these...

I understand that. But I can tell you my dealer won't know if you can switch or not.

OP
OP
Watzupdogs

Watzupdogs

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hate to hear it, but it's not uncommon.

In the next couple weeks I'm driving home 15hrs from Granger IA. OKC is roughly 8hrs from Granger. There you go. Good luck.
I'm seriously thinking of doing that. Drive up the day before, spend the night and next day pick it up. Is there anyone particular I should talk too at Granger.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What could Ford have done here? They gave people a ton of time to switch dealers before the order banks open; you could even switch multiple times until you got a good deal, and they told people clearly to agree on price before finalizing the order. That's not a Ford problem...
Just spitballing here. They could have had their independent franchise dealers get in writing my reservation to order conversion with their dealership. I was already in talks with Leonardtown to switch to them and their clearly ethical business model.

Did I approve my dealer to convert my reservation to an order? It would not have been the A51 Badlands 2.3L no options that were in the system.

Some dealers converted before the orderbank March deadline knowing that you either a) could not leave the dealership, b) would take whatever bronco they configured without supply constraints or c) strand your reservation with them. Yep looks like a total loser proposition to the dealership.
It may have been an honest mistake. You had a great dealer, I get it.

The flood of emails on the MY22 conversion will be pouring in. Many will say, My dealer said my contract was for an MY21 and their MY22 will come with +ADM. Mark my words. My crystal ball is on point this week.

I now have a voicemail that states MSRP and a Preview order which is clearly not an invoice. I'm going to assume my dealer stands by his word. Otherwise, I screwed up and don't get a Bronco.

Ford must be elated with the customer satisfaction in the media on this subject.

Last edited:

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And Ford could let all reservation holders prior to order banks closing in March that did not get built in MY21 change dealers since it went unfufilled.
Sponsored