First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
look under the front seats in between the cushion and the springs to see if there is a build sheet in there
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The VIN number will be attached to the inside of the glove box door.
This. Also another VIN posted on driverā€™s side door jam and also on passenger side frame just rear of engine although that one is hard to see. But they should all match. VIN is best way to identify year. Too many people have messed with these over the years to rely only on features. Uncut is really, really good. If it were me and based only on what I have seen in the photos, I think $6k is a good price so long as your friend intends to fix it up and has the means to do so. Have your friend spend some time on classicbroncos.com to get an understanding of what heā€™s in for.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is that where you left it?
no but that is where ford assembly line workers would leave them but looks like these seats may have been redone so who knows

Ford Bronco Older Bronco, who can identify? 1632092810108

Sponsored
OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This. Also another VIN posted on driverā€™s side door jam and also on passenger side frame just rear of engine although that one is hard to see. But they should all match. VIN is best way to identify year. Too many people have messed with these over the years to rely only on features. Uncut is really, really good. If it were me and based only on what I have seen in the photos, I think $6k is a good price so long as your friend intends to fix it up and has the means to do so. Have your friend spend some time on classicbroncos.com to get an understanding of what heā€™s in for.
Will do. Thank you. šŸ‘

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I bet they would take $3k in cash wave it under they nose let them smell the green haha

OP
OP
Glen

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
MORE CLUS, ok guys. MORE CLUES ! He just sent me these pictures. He just took them. Getting dark here in Jersey. GO BLOODHOUNDS GO !

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
no but that is where ford assembly line workers would leave them but looks like these seats may have been redone so who knows

Ford Bronco Older Bronco, who can identify? IMG_0231
Wow, I didnā€™t know that. Probably worth a look for OPā€™s friend. Mine was ā€˜74 and the seats looked exactly like the photos. So maybe those seats are orig and that sheet is still there. Really good catch.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ā€˜73 was three on the tree.
My ā€˜74 was three on the tree, RAT tranny. But the steering column shown in the photo is definitely from something else. Looks like an ignition switch on there? EBā€™s always on dash.

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My ā€˜74 was three on the tree, RAT tranny. But the steering column shown in the photo is definitely from something else. Looks like an ignition switch on there? EBā€™s always on dash.
I blew it up and donā€™t see what you see. I see the dirty knob on the shifter and ignition on the dash. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Iā€™d offer three like Phil said. The realtor needs this gone and probably doesnā€™t want to deal with it. If the people who bought the house find out what they have there they may work out a deal to have it thrown in. I just found out a house here that Iā€™ve always liked sold and included an RV because the elderly woman didnā€™t want to deal with it after the husband passed.

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Definitely not a 73. The t-shift transfer case ended in 72. So I would say it's 69-72. Need to see more to narrow it down. It also looks like a 3 on the tree which I think 72 was the last year for that...
Actually, I had an early '73 with T shift and a C4. Fairly rare.

Kennys2g

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜12 JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Glen if your friend is interested, as someone else suggested, take some cash and make a deal. If you were to post where it actually is sitting, Iā€™d bet youā€™d probably have 5 guys there tomorrow to either buy it or help your friend with the purchase and also with a better understanding of what it is. The VIN is the key and a few posters have given locations of it. Get that then you can do internet search on the vin that will tell the story. https://www.martiauto.com/martireports.cfm
for $20 you can get a basic report about that particular vehicle.