First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, dammit. Whining complainers are the absolute worst. And it’s not even a “Mountain” …..way, way too small to be a mountain. I would dare say it’s more like a hill. Perhaps even a “mole hill”? You whiny bastards have gone and made a mountain out of a mole hill…….now, get to work making some new stickers that aren’t based in lies and exaggerations…….bunch of dirt mole hill misfits.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would not want my Bronco sitting there, and I feel damn lucky that I waited to order.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is all this freaking pineapple business??? On and on!
what the heck do pineapples got do with Broncos????
If you dont know, well you cant afford it baby.

Its actually a ancient prophecy from a time before the world was completely off the rails. Some people started argueing about hawaiian pizza in a pizza thread. It got pretty heated and spawned its own thread, then whammo that day we got crucial information about the yet to be revealed Bronco. Next thing you know it happened again a few days later, then people started connecting the dots. Soon it was a common assumption that talking about pineapple and its rightous or unrightous existence on pizza would result in leaks and production secrets and all kinds of morsels of Bronco info. So now we all pray to the pineapple gods in our own ways to keep the dream of one day owning a new Bronco alive. I have may have missed some details and names but thats how I remember it ohh so many moons ago.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OHHHHHH EMMMMMM GEEEEEEEE

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you dont know, well you cant afford it baby.

Its actually a ancient prophecy from a time before the world was completely off the rails. Some people started argueing about hawaiian pizza in a pizza thread. It got pretty heated and spawned its own thread, then whammo that day we got crucial information about the yet to be revealed Bronco. Next thing you know it happened again a few days later, then people started connecting the dots. Soon it was a common assumption that talking about pineapple and its rightous or unrightous existence on pizza would result in leaks and production secrets and all kinds of morsels of Bronco info. So now we all pray to the pineapple gods in our own ways to keep the dream of one day owning a new Bronco alive. I have may have missed some details and names but thats how I remember it ohh so many moons ago.
It was a simpler time.

Also, Pineapples on pizza can f*** right off.

... still going to rock my sweet B6G pineapple pizza swag tho.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
But they are clearly rotted out and need to be scrapped. They can’t handle being outside like that

Ford ahenehehhe wisfwdje sjdjsjs sjejsj uibvh!

Levin d go d go d no doo ok sj!

Bronco free to given me now.

But. I. Reserved. A. Bronco.

OP
OP
martyb

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a simpler time.

Also, Pineapples on pizza can f*** right off.

... still going to rock my sweet B6G pineapple pizza swag tho.
Chairs.. need the chairs

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

with everyone so concerned about their broncos sitting outside awaiting a new top, do you expect them to wear out if parked for a month or two? will you bring your car inside if it is raining? there are a world of jeeps parked patiently in parking lots of dealerships nationwide which are just fine. are you suggesting the bronco cannot endure the same hardships of a jeep? my cloth top fiat 124 spider has never been stored inside a day of it's life. are you suggesting the bronco is less durable that my fiat? by the way my fiat survived huricane ida, parked outside in new orleans, unscathed. your broncos will be fine.....

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The entire reservation/ordering process is like a divorce. There is no winning… only degrees of losing.

However, in the end, everybody heals and at some point, happiness returns!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haiku Time... LOL.

Tin Foil Hat's Aplenty
Webasto Ruins party Again
Bronco Still Hostage

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lot rot, rats, dust, too many miles, rain, wind, FIFO, ad nauseum. Your truck is built way ahead of most of us… get over yourselves. Every thread gets polluted by some Dirt Mountain whiners complaining about how terrible their situation is.
There's 100,000 of us out there waiting for our Broncos. Everyone knew some would get their's before others, no problem, that's how things work. I feel for you guys that keep getting your build dates pushed back time and time again. Would you rather have your Bronco rolled of the line perfectly and shipped to you within a week or two, or would you rather have your's built since June and just waiting? Based on the the latest information, they're replacing the tops on the latest one's in the the lot first because they are the most accessible. That means that late July builds will be be repaired, inspected and shipped before June builds. I don't know when your build date is, but I would bet dollars to doughnuts that a 7-29 build date takes delivery before my 6-29. So, what was your complaint again?
#DirtMountainGang

Status
Not open for further replies.