Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's pretty silly for sure. My Bronco will live it's entire life outside in my driveway, next to - you guessed it - a dirt mountain (hill side). And it'll be as fine as all my other cars that live and lived there. If I had even the slightest suspicion that a couple months out in nature would induce 'lot rot' or some other such nonsense, I'd not be here and would never have ordered one.

Who ever thought or even heard about 'lot rot' and how long their last new car sat on some lot or boat or train or trailer or a vast combination of that before they bought it - off yet an other lot - and drove it home, all proud and shiny? Nobody. Just silly internet paranoia and conspiracy nonsense, like so much stuff nowadays. They all will be fine and there's warranty for anything that goes wrong. SMH
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on the the latest information, they're replacing the tops on the latest one's in the the lot first because they are the most accessible.
where'd you get that from? There are quotes from a MAP employee to be found here, it's FIFO, oldest ones go first and they parked them that way, logistics is nothing new to Ford.

Rumors and conspiracies sure like to grow here, LOL. SMH

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

where'd you get that from? There are quotes from a MAP employee to be found here, it's FIFO, oldest ones go first and they parked them that way, logistics is nothing new to Ford.

My apologies if I'm behind on information, I've been baling hay all afternoon and haven't been able to keep up. My point was that those without build dates have a different argument with Ford than those of us have been built and stuck for 72 plus days. Don't hate on us Dirt Mountain Boys just because we got built earlier, ours are F'ed up. Yeah, they'll be fixed but we're closing in on three months of just being stuck

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would you rather your build be delayed production for three months, or built, parked and waiting for three months?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My apologies if I'm behind on information, I've been baling hay all afternoon and haven't been able to keep up. My point was that those without build dates have a different argument with Ford than those of us have been built and stuck for 72 plus days.
Oh, no worries, just posting what I read. Sounded legit, but who knows nowadays.

No hating on noone, and I hope all dirt mountain Broncos are sitting in their respective driveways very soon!

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, dammit. Whining complainers are the absolute worst. And it’s not even a “Mountain” …..way, way too small to be a mountain. I would dare say it’s more like a hill. Perhaps even a “mole hill”? You whiny bastards have gone and made a mountain out of a mole hill…….now, get to work making some new stickers that aren’t based in lies and exaggerations…….bunch of dirt mole hill misfits.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dirt mountain just days before mic top 15.0 comes out.
Ford Bronco OMG-Enough with the “Dirt Mountain” Nonsense 6DFDE086-23AB-4EC5-B356-990BE683B83F
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.