Sponsored

OMG! My (now)ex-dealer response to pricing question. Sumner,Wa.

Ed Morris

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's refreshing that he's being so honest with you, telling you up front that he's planning to screw you, so you can know to switch dealers. :)

I'll take that any day over a salesperson who promises you a good price at first, only to later insist that this agreed-upon price naturally didn't include all the mandatory add-ons they've already performed to your car, such as that all-important $300 squirt of nitrogen in the tires, the $500 anti-theft decal they've kindly applied to your windshield, etc., etc. (Yes, I've had that experience!)

Last edited:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is why I'm so glad I didn't go with my local dealer (or in State dealer), and went with Granger.
This is Sunset Ford in Sumner, Wa.

ā€œThe market will tell. I couldnā€™t find my kid a playstation5 for Christmas, but they were twice the price selling on Ebay.ā€

Ford Bronco OMG! My (now)ex-dealer response to pricing question. Sumner,Wa. 1610655436753

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"We will charge ADM if we can get away with it."

At least he is honest!

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the kid's fault the dad is a meanie. :(
We should all pool together and buy the kid a PS5 that way he will be disappointed in his dad.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sales guy: They marked PS5's way up on Ebay!

OP: Did you buy one?

Sales guy: Hell no! I'm not paying a mark up!

OP: Same.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly I am not one to ever go to management but this one sales person would be the exception to the rule... That is one of the worst emails I have seen from a dealer to date. incredible someone typed that and actually sent that to a possible customer.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7FA328FF-5BBC-4BB9-85C5-950F2DCCD19B.jpeg

Iā€˜ve been looking for a PS5 from a retailer since launch and still donā€™t have one.
You and me both brother... I told people I got a Twitter account just to fuck with Levine, but I lied... I follow @Wario64 just to see when the next stock drop is happening!

We should all pool together and buy the kid a PS5 that way he will be disappointed in his dad.
Pay no mind to @jaspercasidino's post above.. He's a LIAR... I'm the real kid around here!! And if I play my cards right, I can link it through Ancestory.com (just give me a few minutes) ?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You and me both brother... I told people I got a Twitter account just to fuck with Levine, but I lied... I follow @Wario64 just to see when the next stock drop is happening!

Pay no mind to @jaspercasidino's post above.. He's a LIAR... I'm the real kid around here!! And if I play my cards right, I can link it through Ancestory.com (just give me a few minutes) ?
You should follow ChitoGamingYT and JakeRandall. They are strictly new consoles. Wario covers a broader spectrum of stuff and always is a bit behind when it comes to the consoles.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Ford will let you use your Bronco Bucks (Ford Pass Points) towards a PS5 ;)