Sponsored

OMG! My (now)ex-dealer response to pricing question. Sumner,Wa.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is Sunset Ford in Sumner, Wa.

“The market will tell. I couldn’t find my kid a playstation5 for Christmas, but they were twice the price selling on Ebay.”

692329B2-68EB-4781-9681-098E27BC353A.jpeg
We should all expect the same thing even if we dont get a crappy letter like yours. This is about money, always has been and always will be. I just want a Bronco and I know Ford and every Ford dealer couldn't care less about how much it costs any one of us. If we think any different then we just falling into the marketing scheme. This isnt a relationship, it's a business transaction. So why do we get surprised at guys like this... at least he's being honest and telling you he's gonna try and squeeze every penny out of you. Other dealers are trying the same but they just use different words and marketing. Want a Bronco? Then break out your checkbook... dont want to pay? Then step aside because there are 100K more people behind you and some of them got bigger check books lol ? ? ?

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fugate.Ford
What is Fugate Ford willing to sell for? Too bad they're too far away from me.
I am tentatively with Dwyane Lane Ford in Burlington, WA, but haven't heard a thing from them.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We should all expect the same thing even if we dont get a crappy letter like yours. This is about money, always has been and always will be. I just want a Bronco and I know Ford and every Ford dealer couldn't care less about how much it costs any one of us. If we think any different then we just falling into the marketing scheme. This isnt a relationship, it's a business transaction. So why do we get surprised at guys like this... at least he's being honest and telling you he's gonna try and squeeze every penny out of you. Other dealers are trying the same but they just use different words and marketing. Want a Bronco? Then break out your checkbook... dont want to pay? Then step aside because there are 100K more people behind you and some of them got bigger check books lol ? ? ?
Exactly. With the exception of handful of few dealers in the east coast all other dealers WILL charge you an ARM and a LEG for anything they sell (given the right opportunity and right buyer).
You know there are always those people dumb enough that pay anything the dealers ask.

OP
OP
72BroncoSand

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought 2 PS5’s (only 1 pictured) and 3 Xbox series X’s lol you guys are slackers.

BAEB974E-6AF9-4BE2-B6ED-16971312DC48.jpeg
D41F73C5-95F8-4741-8869-0C7EB23240BE.jpeg
I stopped looking for Xbox for my kids because of lack of availability. Thx
Sunset, Korum, Bowen Scarff are crooks stay away from them go see Richard Scott at Fugate.Ford
Yikes, I switched it to Bowen Scarf because supposedly no adm and lifetime drivetrain warranty. Whats Frugate doing?

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is Fugate Ford willing to sell for? Too bad they're too far away from me.
I am tentatively with Dwyane Lane Ford in Burlington, WA, but haven't heard a thing from them.
I haven’t heard shit either. I emailed Marv a couple hours ago and I’ll see if I get a response in the coming days or weeks. No Xplan, dealer allocation existing and low allocation numbers are making for a very unpleasant experience.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, did he leave you hangin'? Did the kids get PS5s or socks? Definitely deserves a follow up as enquiring minds want to know.
I would also like to know If the kid got the ps5

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stopped looking for Xbox for my kids because of lack of availability. Thx

Yikes, I switched it to Bowen Scarf because supposedly no adm and lifetime drivetrain warranty. Whats Frugate doing?
Thanks for what? Buying extra consoles to make sure they didn’t go to scalpers and selling them to people I know?

OP
OP
72BroncoSand

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm kinda surprised you are just now getting around to working out pricing details with your dealer! :unsure:
I have 2 (day one) reservations at different dealerships by mistake. I wasn’t confident my first reservation went through because the site crashed so...Now I was waiting to see which dealer will screw me over the least. Been in contact for months with one dealer and nothing but crickets from this dealer till today.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He doesn't know how much to sell them for, He's waiting to see what the market is going to tell him.:unsure:
Hey I gotta afford this Bronco somehow ??‍♂

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow... You're not kidding!!! How much for the XBOX?
Lol they’re all gone. I bought the PS5 for myself and then accidentally purchased 2 Xbox’s trying to buy 1 from Target, found out 2 days later I ordered 2. Then I pre-ordered another Xbox and PS5 for friends.

Long story short I sold everything but 1 Xbox to people I know for cost lol. I hate scalpers, I wish I bought more when I had the chance to, I could have helped out more people.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven’t heard shit either. I emailed Marv a couple hours ago and I’ll see if I get a response in the coming days or weeks. No Xplan, dealer allocation existing and low allocation numbers are making for a very unpleasant experience.
Yeah, it's not looking too promising. I'm getting too discouraged with the whole build and price options and the way each different dealer is going to play hard ball selling these things.

Honestly, I'm probably going to bail and cancel, wait a year or two when the dust settles. I just haven't ever bought cars/trucks over invoice, let alone MSRP. I don't see any reason to start paying MSRP now as I can wait. It's not something that I HAVE to have now.

Not worth the hassle and paying too much $$$$ for me.
Sponsored