Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Totally OK! I was going to add that you can keep it close to the vest before reveal but decided not to haha
:) It's taking everything in me not to just share the CAD drawings and all that. Once I finish verifying the final prototype fits I'll put it up for sale on our site and share info here.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Keep in mind this is made from 10 Gauge Stainless Steel + Powder Coated Black. I don't know that many places that sell mounting brackets for ARB Compressors made from Stainless but we like to go overkill.
So your ARB twin bracket will be load bearing. Would certainly be original to hoist a vehicle out of a ditch via it's air compressor bracket.

Just can't imagine how your materials and assembly costs are going to skyrocket over the next year by using 10g SS given current materials costs and their price trajectory

Even Yoder had to increase the price of their pellet smokers by nearly 40% in the past year just to lose less money on using 10g metal.

Would love this to change, but for now, steel is insane. FWIW, both hot rolled band and cold rolled coil prices have gone up even faster than the plate price shown below.

Ford Bronco On Board Air? Power tank verses ARB twin compressor. Opinions Please 1635199960313

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So your ARB twin bracket will be load bearing. Would certainly be original to hoist a vehicle out of a ditch via it's air compressor bracket.

Just can't imagine how your materials and assembly costs are going to skyrocket over the next year by using 10g SS given current materials costs and their price trajectory

Even Yoder had to increase the price of their pellet smokers by nearly 40% in the past year just to lose less money on using 10g metal.

Would love this to change, but for now, steel is insane. FWIW, both hot rolled band and cold rolled coil prices have gone up even faster than the plate price shown below.

Ford Bronco On Board Air? Power tank verses ARB twin compressor. Opinions Please 1635199960313

Go big or go home :) LOL. The idea behind our KR Off-Road brand is nothing but PURE quality and durability. Every KR Off-Road product carries a lifetime guarantee. If you break it, we'll replace it!

Yeah when we went to have more Gen2 Raptor brackets cut from our local supplier, the prices were a big increase from the last purchase in December last year. And just looking around and comparing prices, everybody is raising them. And shipping costs are going up as is paint work.

Hot rolled compared to stainless isn't too much in savings. So little that honestly it's maybe a $30 difference so we're just doing stainless and calling it a day. I'd rather know the product can take some abuse and not rust for $30 more or so to the end user then save a few pennies.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:) It's taking everything in me not to just share the CAD drawings and all that. Once I finish verifying the final prototype fits I'll put it up for sale on our site and share info here.
Just go ahead and throw in a bracket with my order. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just go ahead and throw in a bracket with my order. ;) :ROFLMAO:
Buy an ARB Twin Compressor and you get the bracket from us for 50% off :)

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those worried about real estate to mount the ARB twin compressor.....
Just use this as your inspiration:
No one will ever know the difference😉
Ford Bronco On Board Air? Power tank verses ARB twin compressor. Opinions Please 1635221443884

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was delivered today from you guys.
Ohh you ordered from us, NICE. You didn't have to wait 6 weeks though with us :) Didn't it ship the day after you ordered it from us?

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can we see the prototype / real thing @4x4TruckLEDs.com ? Were your putting it in the engine bay?
In another week and a half or so :) Once the prototype comes back from being laser cut we'll take photos of it installed

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ohh you ordered from us, NICE. You didn't have to wait 6 weeks though with us :) Didn't it ship the day after you ordered it from us?
Yep, you guys got it here quick.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very likely too many amps to work on the AC plug. Thats why most portable air pumps have direct battery alligator clips. And to mount the air pump in the rear of the vehicle would take a large gauge copper wire to handle the current.
We figured that out months ago
🤣

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks