Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does everyone just throw stuff in a duffel bag?
That's what I do. Air compressor, tire inflator/deflator, first aid kit. Need to find a better place for my fire extinguisher than under the floor, though.
Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the Info. I read the regulations as you suggest. You're correct that you as a FL resident don't need to pay for a Saltwater shore or pier license, but you're supposed to get the free license as of 2009. But, as you say, if you have the boat fishing license, you dont need the shore license. I, however, have to buy a saltwater fishing license, which includes the shore, since I am a SC resident fishing in FL. Once I learn the fish species here, I may do that!
Ford Bronco On-Board Gear Storage... What's Yours? IMG_5174

Hope you learn the species and have as much fun fishing the beach as I do. Never know what you're going to reel in. I caught this freaky guitar fish last month. No one knew what it was. I've caught all kinds of strange fish over the years. My favorite are Pompano and the little Permit I get late in the winter. Hooked two Tarpon on the beach but both broke off. It's always exciting to me walking out from our condo and seeing what I can pull in.

Johnabx

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is that aluminum storage chest on the back attached to the hitch and swings outward or attached to the rear tire somehow? I can’t tell for certain from the pic. Where did you get it?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that aluminum storage chest on the back attached to the hitch and swings outward or attached to the rear tire somehow? I can’t tell for certain from the pic. Where did you get it?
It’s a swing arm hitch for bikes with a hitch rack And a truck box mounted to the rack.
Ford Bronco On-Board Gear Storage... What's Yours? 0EABCA4D-E205-490B-9F62-EA06479ED607

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco On-Board Gear Storage... What's Yours? F340B398-FEFC-41FB-98AC-7A659DD2701F
Ford Bronco On-Board Gear Storage... What's Yours? 59C37192-643B-4501-A617-74CACD7BC71A

Home made drawer/sleeping platform and JCR Molle panel on the rear window for first aid, recovery strap, tool roll, and compressor bits

Jawaburger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2 Door, Manual, Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just use a large tote/storage bin from the hardware store in the back to keep everything in one place. When funds become available, I would love one of the slide out containers.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't work for the FWC, but just read it again that Florida residents don't need a license to fish from the shore or structures attached to the land. Just FYI. In my 10+ years of going to our condo down there no one has ever asked me for a license. The cops stop and talk to me all the time on the beach, but just to ask what I'm catching and shoot the shit. I have a license and reef permit though just because of going on my buddy's boat. They stop us almost every time we come back to the marina. I've never driven on the beach... I bet that would be cool, but also cause lots of problems. I've read about those permits and the allotments on a rod building forum from a guy that I trade surf rod info with. Just a really foreign idea to me.
You should come to the Christmas In July event in St. Augustine on July 9th. Plenty of Bronco owners coming from the west coast. @mtap Mervin can hook you up with the convoy details.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford engineers - you can't have that accessory with a 4dr Squatch it's too heavy.

Bronco owner - well what if I put a 100lb box in the back?

Ford engineer -

Sponsored

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should come to the Christmas In July event in St. Augustine on July 9th. Plenty of Bronco owners coming from the west coast. @mtap Mervin can hook you up with the convoy details.
Thanks for the invite. I am actually flying to Poland on July 7th for a month. Otherwise I would show up just to see them on a beach and explore a new part of FL. Maybe next time! Thanks again

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve never owned a vehicle that put as little thought into storage as the Bronco, so I enjoyed this thread. But I thought I was on my kitchen Cabinetry forum for a while 😂 love some of the creativity .

BigMex

Badlands
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Ford Bronco (moar door, 7spd, lux)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still adding but its a start.

Ford Bronco On-Board Gear Storage... What's Yours? 59C37192-643B-4501-A617-74CACD7BC71A
I've got the Storage Enclosure and coincidentally had the same lanterns with the magnetic base... and found they stick wonderfully just as pictured. I'm definitely stealing the shovel and axe placement idea. Thanks!

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Cargo Enclosure. Still need to mount a light to the lid (it’s really dark back there). May try to tap into the cargo light wiring so it comes on when you open the tailgate. I also plan to add a high lift mount to the molle on the front and a fire extinguisher mount to side.

The tailgate table is a Rough Country (wouldn’t do that again) and it’s not true molle but it works to hold a few things.
Ford Bronco On-Board Gear Storage... What's Yours? BAD075AF-B10F-4BA4-B1AA-2BFAADE16435

Ford Bronco On-Board Gear Storage... What's Yours? 44EC8699-EBFA-47DC-8169-439571C41C4E

Ford Bronco On-Board Gear Storage... What's Yours? 49D09548-ED21-4AF5-8A15-AD727AEFD316

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use one of these - it has recovery straps, a hatchet, flashlight, emergency blanket, air compressor, shovel, fire-starting gear, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, tire repair kit, knife, and more inside it. I put it in my truck when I'm going offroading.

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 11.38.45 AM.png
Sponsored