Sponsored

On our 2 door, the rear door isn’t flush in the lower left. Is this typical? Nothing looks bent or damaged. Just poor fit.

kyle4w

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s a tiny bit off but nowhere near that big.

EEF399EE-E12B-4AAD-BAD9-9F00313DB664.jpeg

Stuffed

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
How long did the dealer have it for "inspection"... Lmao dealers are a fhking joke

Sponsored

jas129

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the exact same issue and posted about it with no response. There was another Bronco at the dealer when I picked mine up and it also had the exact same issue. I was advised to take it to a body shop and have them repair it and then to send the dealer a bill.

I've attempted to adjust this, but the latching mechanism on the body as well as the one on the door, don't appear to have any adjustment to them.

I've had the Bronco about three weeks now and am not sure sure if I want to deal with the hassle of a body shop fixing it - and what that entails.

The door is worse than the picture shows. It is identical to the OP.

Ford Bronco On our 2 door, the rear door isn’t flush in the lower left. Is this typical? Nothing looks bent or damaged. Just poor fit. IMG_3438

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the exact same issue and posted about it with no response. There was another Bronco at the dealer when I picked mine up and it also had the exact same issue. I was advised to take it to a body shop and have them repair it and then to send the dealer a bill.

I've attempted to adjust this, but the latching mechanism on the body as well as the one on the door, don't appear to have any adjustment to them.

I've had the Bronco about three weeks now and am not sure sure if I want to deal with the hassle of a body shop fixing it - and what that entails.

The door is worse than the picture shows. It is identical to the OP.

Ford Bronco On our 2 door, the rear door isn’t flush in the lower left. Is this typical? Nothing looks bent or damaged. Just poor fit. IMG_3438
Hey there. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

jas129

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey there. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
I will message you with my information. I would suggest you also reach out to the original poster above though.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine, for reference:

Ford Bronco On our 2 door, the rear door isn’t flush in the lower left. Is this typical? Nothing looks bent or damaged. Just poor fit. 1650913055076

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not as bad as op's or some others in this thread. But it's perfect at the top and then bent inwards at the bottom. Completely stock 2022 4 door BD Sas. Had it for about a Month

tempImageIQsTHU.png
Sponsored