Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have the door bags for the 2 and 4 door but I don't think they are part of the hard top on board storage system. Just storage bags.
Here are Ford Part #'s I found available on Tasca, as-well-as, most Ford parts sites.
VM2DZ-54502H07-D
VM2DZ-54502H07-E
Ah yeah, those are what they're calling garage storage bags. The differences seem to be largely (if not only) cosmetic. The harness is the part that nobody can seem to get yet. There's a part number, but pricing for it has ranged from $0-$700.
Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They have the door bags for the 2 and 4 door but I don't think they are part of the hard top on board storage system. Just storage bags.
Here are Ford Part #'s I found available on Tasca, as-well-as, most Ford parts sites.
VM2DZ-54502H07-D
VM2DZ-54502H07-E
Bag - Roof Panel Stowage - Ford (VM2DZ-54502H07-D)
Not door

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Doors: 4 door and harness. Cost about $45 each and harness $436
M2DZ-10C744-A
M2DZ-10C744-B
M2DZ-10C744-C
M2DZ-10C744-D
M2DZ-784608-A

Sponsored

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doors: 4 door and harness. Cost about $45 each and harness $436
M2DZ-10C744-A
M2DZ-10C744-B
M2DZ-10C744-C
M2DZ-10C744-D
M2DZ-784608-A
FYI the harness is M2DZ-7804608-A and msrp on it is over 650! Seems steep for straps and hooks.

Jason F

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi everyone. Hoping to bring some attention to this for the people that may not know. I originally ordered the MIC. I decided to switch to the softtop. I was excited because 3 days later I recieved a build date. I was talking to my dealer because i realized the bags were not on the order. They didn't know that it was a factory only part. When i switched to the softtop, it became an option that i had to elect. The dealer told me there is nothing they can do now and directed me to call Ford. Their customer service will escalate the concerned but also told me there is nothing they can do. I'm hoping they can get this corrected because the on vehicle storage is one of the perks. Plus we expect the dealer to be the SME and they didn't know. I'm not asking for a huge change. I just want the bags. If anyone else has experienced this i would love to hear how it worked out. Thanks!
I don’t think you can fit the doors in the back with the soft top therefor they aren’t even an option to purchase. I tried this in the build and price

Sponsored

AMBDBronco

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi everyone. Hoping to bring some attention to this for the people that may not know. I originally ordered the MIC. I decided to switch to the softtop. I was excited because 3 days later I recieved a build date. I was talking to my dealer because i realized the bags were not on the order. They didn't know that it was a factory only part. When i switched to the softtop, it became an option that i had to elect. The dealer told me there is nothing they can do now and directed me to call Ford. Their customer service will escalate the concerned but also told me there is nothing they can do. I'm hoping they can get this corrected because the on vehicle storage is one of the perks. Plus we expect the dealer to be the SME and they didn't know. I'm not asking for a huge change. I just want the bags. If anyone else has experienced this i would love to hear how it worked out. Thanks!
Should just be able to have the parts department order them and have them at the dealership when you Bronco gets there.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think you can fit the doors in the back with the soft top therefor they aren’t even an option to purchase. I tried this in the build and price
Yes they are an option. And the doors fit you just can't raise or lower the soft top; it's stuck where it is (presumably down if you're taking the doors off).

Never go by B&P; use the order guide.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

by default on a 4 door MIC you dont get them all, but the other issue is on a softy 4 door they wont let you order that way so you gotta go over the counter parts dept. everything on the Bronco has a part nbr just have to search the Ford parts inventory.

Ford Bronco On vehicle storage bags 1631134649800

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

by default on a 4 door MIC you dont get them all, but the other issue is on a softy 4 door they wont let you order that way so you gotta go over the counter parts dept. everything on the Bronco has a part nbr just have to search the Ford parts inventory.

1631134649800.png
I ordered them from the factory with my 4-door soft top

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So did I. I switched from the MIC to a soft top but explicitly had the dealer make sure the bags were switched from the on board door bags + the hardtop bags, to just the on board door set. Its on my current order, and by the way corrected after I had my VIN.
Sponsored