Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone done the onboard air with a engine mounted compressor and ran a hookup under the front or rear bumper? I like the idea of having the compressor mounted in the engine bay, but I want to be able to access it without opening the hood.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I plan to mount my connection point at the mirror cowl. I saw someone on here did it and loved the concept. I can’t seem to find the thread now though.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone done the onboard air with a engine mounted compressor and ran a hookup under the front or rear bumper? I like the idea of having the compressor mounted in the engine bay, but I want to be able to access it without opening the hood.
SORT OF. Naturally we're running the ARB Twin under our hood. I have every connector/hose ARB makes in stock at our warehouse so the goal is to find a GOOD spot, out of the way, easy to get to, for this. Once we figure out the best spot we'll put together a "relocation kit" that includes all the fittings/hoses to relocate it.

Right now I'm thinking somewhere near the front bumer to save time/labor/costs in running parts and buying longer hoses. Just not 100% sure where. I need to account for people with standard/hd bumpers as well. The rears are pretty similar across the board but that would require a more expensive hose (longer)

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SORT OF. Naturally we're running the ARB Twin under our hood. I have every connector/hose ARB makes in stock at our warehouse so the goal is to find a GOOD spot, out of the way, easy to get to, for this. Once we figure out the best spot we'll put together a "relocation kit" that includes all the fittings/hoses to relocate it.

Right now I'm thinking somewhere near the front bumer to save time/labor/costs in running parts and buying longer hoses. Just not 100% sure where. I need to account for people with standard/hd bumpers as well. The rears are pretty similar across the board but that would require a more expensive hose (longer)
Were the antenna goes looks like a good spot right now for short hoses.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

any interest in collecting email addresses on this for release? Love the underhood system I got from you guys!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

any interest in collecting email addresses on this for release? Love the underhood system I got from you guys!
Sorry our system isn't setup for that kind of thing. But once we get it together you know we'll be posting on here :)

We have all the components it's just a matter of DOING it. We just finished moving on Friday into our new warehouse so we've been playing catchup now.

BlueBoy

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco 351W
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Interested in a front Modular Bumper relocation kit as well if you come up with something. Already have the twin mounted under the hood

Sponsored
OP
OP
GRIFFINCONWAY

GRIFFINCONWAY

Badlands
First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. Planning on getting your bracket and also ordering the ARB twin compressor from you as well. If you have the relocation kit available I will definitely want to order that as well!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome. Planning on getting your bracket and also ordering the ARB twin compressor from you as well. If you have the relocation kit available I will definitely want to order that as well!
Well we sell ARB's mounting plate, but our "kit" isn't available yet. It'll either incorporate ARB's mount and the adapters you need OR we'll make a new mount specific to the Broncos.

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was looking to mount on the crash bar mounts on my SAS.

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once we figure out the best spot we'll put together a "relocation kit" that includes all the fittings/hoses to relocate it.

Right now I'm thinking somewhere near the front bumer
Any updates?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)