Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
One Year Recap of my Bronco First Edition #139

Hey Bronco 6g,

It’s been a year since my Bronco was delivered, and it’s got me reflecting back on the adventures I’ve gotten to take over this past year. Some of you may know us from social media platforms as MiddletonMotorsports_4x4 (formerly Middleton Sasquatch), an affiliate of MiddletonMotorsports , a performance shop located at Middleton Ford in Middleton, Wisconsin.

I made my reservation opening night. I checked Bronco 6G daily trying to find any new information on the Broncos. It was great connecting with people who were just as excited about Bronco news as I was.

On June 25th, 2021 my First Edition Bronco showed up out of the blue. I hadn’t anticipated it being delivered for several more weeks according to the timeline provided to me by Ford. It was the 139th FE built. I know I got lucky with an early delivery, and my brother, who also ordered at the same time, waited for 7 months for his Wildtrak to arrive. When I got the chance to drive around Wisconsin, it was amazing to see the excitement that other people shared about the Bronco. It was shortly thereafter that Ford suspended all Bronco delivery due to the MIC top defect, and I received some wild offers to flip my Bronco. Obviously I didn’t go for them. For us at Middleton Motorsports, the Bronco is about more than the money. It’s about the off-road community that surrounds the brand.

Summer was great. Going mudding, taking the doors and roof off, and going for summer cruises were some of my favorite summer memories. I do recommend a Bimini Top for sun protection. I’m still trying to get some of the mud out underneath from our mudding adventures. Winter brought a lot of snow, and we got to bust out the Warn Winch for the first time, pulling friends out of ditches and snowbanks. The Bronco has given me some unique experiences, and I’m excited for what the future holds.

There’s no question that the past year has been amazing for Broncos. Our Instagram, MiddletonMotorsports_4x4 , has grown exponentially, and we’ve gotten to interact with Bronco fans all over the world. We feel like we’re doing something unique by posting original content of a multitude of Broncos daily, and we are invested in creating a strong Bronco community in Middleton, WI. We welcome anyone to join us. We host Cars and Coffee events throughout the summer, and we have a designated Bronco section. We will be at the Bronco Driver Super Celebration on July 6-9th at the Chula Vista Resort in the Wisconsin Dells. We are seeing a massive increase in the Bronco community gravitating to our shop to get accessories installed. We have partnerships with a variety of brands, and we offer lift kits, bumpers, winches, lights, wheels, and more. If you’re interested in ordering accessories or talking Broncos, you can visit us at Middleton Ford or visit our website www.middletonmotorsports.com.

Overall, My 21 First Edition Bronco has exceeded all my expectations. We experience all the seasons here in Wisconsin, and I have found new things to appreciate about my Bronco in all conditions and weather.

Installs: We have done a bunch of installs on my Bronco, and have review videos and installation tutorials on our YouTube Page:
Bronco Delivery June 25th 2021

Here is what’s currently on my Bronco:
-Baja Designs Xl linkable light bar Baja Designs XL linkable roof light Bronco

-Baja Designs Pocket lights Baja Designs Pocket Lights

-Baja Designs A pillar lights with amber lens Baja Designs pod lights
Bronco Light field test Bronco Light Field Test
-Ford x Warn winch WARN Winch saves Bronco

- ARB pull out drawer ARB zero Fridge and ARB pull out drawer

-ARB Fridge

-ARB dual air compressor ARB Dual Air Compressor

-Fifteen52 Analog HD Asphalt Black

-Rough Country Hood struts

-Ford tactical tailgate molle bags
-Rigid pod lights RIGID pod lights

- 0-60 Bronco 0-60 Bronco

Bronco Drifting Broncos Drifting in the Snow
My Bronco was one of the first Broncos in Wisconsin let alone out there in the wild. The Driver even featured my Bronco in an article listed below.
https://www.thedrive.com/news/41293/ford-broncos-are-showing-up-at-buyers-doors
Ford Bronco One Full Year Recap of my Bronco First Edition #139 3B0EC151-C965-4D79-900C-2FC4262FBBC1.JPG
Ford Bronco One Full Year Recap of my Bronco First Edition #139 997DBB65-D01B-4B03-8FD9-C377C06B63F8.JPG
Ford Bronco One Full Year Recap of my Bronco First Edition #139 536624D7-D607-469E-8FFC-7B2D53562E50.JPG
Ford Bronco One Full Year Recap of my Bronco First Edition #139 0DE801F1-6118-493D-881D-CA311F27F544.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Middleton Motorsports

Middleton Motorsports

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
MM Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.middletonmotorsports.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats on 1 year! I pick up my Wildtrak on Wednesday, see you in the dells!

Perfect timing for you delivery! See you in the Dells at Bronco Super Celebration!

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some great photos of a truly awesome vehicle! I can really feel the love. Thanks for posting! :love:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder, have all FEs finally been delivered? I know they've obviously been built but I thought some where still held up. It would be nuts if you had a full year while some stragglers haven't been delivered.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder, have all FEs finally been delivered? I know they've obviously been built but I thought some where still held up. It would be nuts if you had a full year while some stragglers haven't been delivered.
I think that had to have happened a few months back when the framed window stickers and shifter VIN plates got sent out.

The certificate for mine said 3531 four doors built, and I also heard 940 two doors were built.

Last edited: