Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As with all of us, I was devastated to hear of Albert's passing. I was trying to think of a way to celebrate his life and the contributions he made to all of us here.

I saw in the tribute store of his funeral home the option to plant a tree in his memory. It looks as though they are planted in our national parks, maybe it could even provide some shade on a trail we may someday explore. I thought this was a nice idea and purchased one in his honor. If anyone would like to join me, here is a direct link.

https://westover-funeral-home.tributestore.com/memorial-tree?oId=21607566

Everyone will honor Albert in their own way, this was just something I liked and wanted to share.

Dan
Sponsored

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It would be nice if indeed the trees are planted at some frequently used trails, like "Albert's stop"..we can rest on the trail.

Or, would it not be nice if Ford would name a trim "Albert" (can they have a better sales rep ???) or at least Granger would offer an aftermarket Albert trim package?
It seems that Albert had a relation to the local Fire Brigade, so the trim would reflect something related...bring ideas.

Last idea: commemorative "Albert ride" once a year on some known trails.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would be nice if indeed the trees are planted at some frequently used trails, like "Albert's stop"..we can rest on the trail.

Or, would it not be nice if Ford would name a trim "Albert" (can they have a better sales rep ???) or at least Granger would offer an aftermarket Albert trim package?
It seems that Albert had a relation to the local Fire Brigade, so the trim would reflect something related...bring ideas.

Last idea: commemorative "Albert ride" once a year on some known trails.
I actually just floated the yearly trail ride idea with the Colorado group with some kind of donation component to it. Great idea! Id love to come down to AZ with the family to run a trail in Alberts name. He really did make an impression on so many of our lives, and it would be great to see some annual events in his name pop up.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As with all of us, I was devastated to hear of Albert's passing. I was trying to think of a way to celebrate his life and the contributions he made to all of us here.

I saw in the tribute store of his funeral home the option to plant a tree in his memory. It looks as though they are planted in our national parks, maybe it could even provide some shade on a trail we may someday explore. I thought this was a nice idea and purchased one in his honor. If anyone would like to join me, here is a direct link.

https://westover-funeral-home.tributestore.com/memorial-tree?oId=21607566

Everyone will honor Albert in their own way, this was just something I liked and wanted to share.

Dan
GREAT idea. Thanks.
Sponsored