Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I became friends with Albert several weeks before I switched my Bronco reservation to Granger Motors. He asked for my help designing a little something Granger could give its buyers when their Broncos were delivered. We traded a lot of PMs and emails after that, and even a few long, memorable phone calls. A few of those designs, and many others, now are floating around here in people's avatars or in stickers or t-shirts. Without Albert's kind encouragement and limitless positivity, this just would not have happened, and I am grateful. I'm a better person for knowing a man so calm amid so much chaos; so thick-skinned against so many detractors and critics; so faithful, forthright and family-focused; so generous and BIG-hearted, like so many Midwesterners I know; so optimistic, but in a grounded way that helped you believe in his hopefulness; and above all, just so. plain. honest.

I was asked to share here on the main forum a generic version of a design I made yesterday for the Colorado Group Buy members. You can use it for anything you want, from your forum avatar to a sticker for your Bronco to a t-shirt. I do NOT want to take anything away from @Zach@Granger and his thread about Albert. This is here for people to click, download and thoughtfully use to pay tribute to Albert.

Background to this design: I like the 70's-style feel of this and had played with a few non-Granger versions a few months ago. After reading about Albert yesterday, I remembered how long we talked one day about his retirement, which he hoped would come soon after Granger's main Bronco launch was complete. He dreamed of spending months on the road with his wife, traveling the country and meeting as many of the folks here as he could. He was really looking forward to "riding off into the sunset" in his new Bronco, and it makes me so sad to think he and his wife never got to spend that time together. But I want to give him a chance to do that.

Safe travels, Albert. Godspeed.

Ford Bronco One last design for Albert Granger-AlbertSunset-01
Sponsored

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never talked to the guy. But just seeing how much he meant to everyone, shows what a great guy he must have been. It’s warms my heart to see so many people carrying on his legacy.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome work... love it! I can tell that you are exactly the kind of person who cares about what matters in life. I too wish that Albert could have followed through on his retirement dreams.

Thanks for taking the time to share this and for making the time in your own personal life to spend time on this.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well written sir.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I became friends with Albert several weeks before I switched my Bronco reservation to Granger Motors. He asked for my help designing a little something Granger could give its buyers when their Broncos were delivered. We traded a lot of PMs and emails after that, and even a few long, memorable phone calls. A few of those designs, and many others, now are floating around here in people's avatars or in stickers or t-shirts. Without Albert's kind encouragement and limitless positivity, this just would not have happened, and I am grateful. I'm a better person for knowing a man so calm amid so much chaos; so thick-skinned against so many detractors and critics; so faithful, forthright and family-focused; so generous and BIG-hearted, like so many Midwesterners I know; so optimistic, but in a grounded way that helped you believe in his hopefulness; and above all, just so. plain. honest.

I was asked to share here on the main forum a generic version of a design I made yesterday for the Colorado Group Buy members. You can use it for anything you want, from your forum avatar to a sticker for your Bronco to a t-shirt. I do NOT want to take anything away from @Zach@Granger and his thread about Albert. This is here for people to click, download and thoughtfully use to pay tribute to Albert.

Background to this design: I like the 70's-style feel of this and had played with a few non-Granger versions a few months ago. After reading about Albert yesterday, I remembered how long we talked one day about his retirement, which he hoped would come soon after Granger's main Bronco launch was complete. He dreamed of spending months on the road with his wife, traveling the country and meeting as many of the folks here as he could. He was really looking forward to "riding off into the sunset" in his new Bronco, and it makes me so sad to think he and his wife never got to spend that time together. But I want to give him a chance to do that.

I didn't go through Granger and never met Albert, but I just had to say that was a heartwarming tribute you gave, and the design is great too. May God help Albert's family through this difficult time.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thank you for doing this. We will miss Albert on this forum.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you for posting this.

Going to be a bit hard to tell who is who with 50% of the forum having the same avatar though. 😂
I changed my pic to to Albert's original name on B6G on an Iowa plate. He said he wanted it on his license plate. I stole to pic from somebody else who thought of it first.

I know Albert would love seeing the majority of the forum with some variety of tribute in their avatar.

The Bronco driving off into the sunset is beautiful and poetic, so I've downloaded it for when I think up how I want to use it.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope it becomes available!

Eldo21

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3P, Jeep JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was sad to learn of Albert’s passing. We met as part of a group buy, and over the course of delays and changes to our plans along the way, I learned he was an authentic salesman who cared deeply about giving his customers the best service possible. Reading the forums, you can he had made the impression with hundreds of us. Making that type of impact on so many is something I have always considered reserved for those of us who get the most from life and leave our world better than they found it.
RIP Albert-
Sponsored