John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I personally do not want a "home theft key" left behind in my vehicle. Maybe we don't live in the greatest area, but I always remember someone in my office building getting their vehicle stolen, driven to their house, and using the remote to break into his house.
That's why you keep the registration hidden in the car - as well as insurance card -
Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally do not want a "home theft key" left behind in my vehicle. Maybe we don't live in the greatest area, but I always remember someone in my office building getting their vehicle stolen, driven to their house, and using the remote to break into his house.
Maybe??? I think you could bump it up to probably at the very least, lol. Never program the "Home" location in your navigation system with your home address; use a nearby police station.

I have one car in the driveway right now... and I DON'T have a garage door opener in it. I removed it.

Think this through... you are out of the house... But that Bronco is outside... With a soft top... or maybe no top... You don't lock the door from the garage to the house... Connect these dots.

For these reasons, maybe a programmed one makes sense.
Think this through: I wouldn't want a garage door opener in my Bronco if I couldn't park it...in my garage.

As always, though, physical security is the best security.

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe??? I think you could bump it up to probably at the very least, lol. Never program the "Home" location in your navigation system with your home address; use a nearby police station.

Think this through: I wouldn't want a garage door opener in my Bronco if I couldn't park it...in my garage.

As always, though, physical security is the best security.

The way Bronco is used, I would often leave in my driveway in the middle of the day and not bother to park it inside. For such a big vehicle, I would think that would be common.

And let's face it, many of us want to others to see our Bronco in the driveway.

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like what this guy did.....

Sponsored