Sponsored

One week later: How's the hype holdin' up?

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One week ago, we were all clutching our collective pearls, eyeballs plastered to electronic screens, frothing at the mouth as the big reveal was upon us. Since then, it's been a roller coaster. ADM!? Can I switch dealers!? Can I change trim? No mansquatch - I'm leaving! Manual with four banger only - booo hisssss!! What does a reservation EVEN FRIGGIN' MEAN!?!?

Congrats on surviving the week. Consider this a hype check-in. How ya'll holding up?

Me? I'm still stoked. Although I really coulda' used that Bronco bottle opener tonight . . .
Sponsored

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One week ago, we were all clutching our collective pearls, eyeballs plastered to electronic screens, frothing at the mouth as the big reveal was upon us. Since then, it's been a roller coaster. ADM!? Can I switch dealers!? Can I change trim? No mansquatch - I'm leaving! Manual with four banger only - booo hisssss!! What does a reservation EVEN FRIGGIN' MEAN!?!?

Congrats on surviving the week. Consider this a hype check-in. How ya'll holding up?

Me? I'm still stoked. Although I really coulda' used that Bronco bottle opener tonight . . .
The hype is still there because we are waiting for the configurator.

Sponsored

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't seem to peel myself away from this forum, the official website, and other places anymore. I was pretty enamored with the Cybertruck from its immediate unveiling but with how much Ford exceeded my wildest expectations I am now well and truly obsessed with Bronco.

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not going to lie I’ve had some let downs, but I’m building back up the hype train

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m more confused now than I was a week ago. Too many questions and not enough answers.

Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

idk... kinda feels like the football offseason to me.