Sponsored

One week later: How's the hype holdin' up?

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its still so early to tell for me. I'm in full blown obsession mode right now, but I have severe car ADD which causes me to change my mind all the time, although I have a feeling I'll be on the Bronco bandwagon till the time comes and they're at dealers. But we'll see.

In the mean time the build and price page will help keep that flame burning when that comes out soon, but will it burn as bright heading into the actual order cycle? Or how about the time between the order and actually seeing your Bronco for the first time?

Of course eventually when you see your Bronco for the first time it'll all be so exciting, but for the next 9 or so months will people get bored? It'll be interesting to watch activity on here.
Sponsored

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Despite some disappointments with available configurations, still mad hyped.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No lost hype. But thanks for the memory of running around my house like a crazy man going from iPhone to iPad to computer, refreshing browser, saying the f word, and then repeating for 90 minutes..... and then the unbridled joy to see the reservation confirmation email.

OP
OP
LemonShark

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No lost hype. But thanks for the memory of running around my house like a crazy man going from iPhone to iPad to computer, refreshing browser, saying the f word, and then repeating for 90 minutes..... and then the unbridled joy to see the reservation confirmation email.
It was exciting, though, wasn't it? I'm generally in bed early (3 small kids), and I stayed up to the wee hours (10:30pm est) before I got my reservation confirmed. I kept hitting refresh saying "Okay, THIS is the last time."

It was a great excuse to pour a little more bourbon and stay up late.

I look forward to the two week check-in. What insanity will this week bring? Stay tuned . . .

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got all excited about the Sasquatch then bummed about the auto requirement. Then adapted to realize badlands in std form with a hardtop is everything I want. Still keeping my eye on the configure about the Black Diamond I initially reserved but I think at this point the Badlands is where I will end up.

Things change plan...adapt...overcome.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am truly in love with this Bronco. Hasn't been often when I've felt this confident and satisfied by a vehicle and I've owned a few that I liked a good bit.

This forum is awesome. The video reviews are something I can't seem to see enough of. The wait for the configurator and list of options, and what my final price will be is making me dream and daydream.

This has been better escapism than The Last of Us Part II; well almost. :)

So happy to read about all of you guys and your builds and plans; this is all just great. Going to be a long year to wait though.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The wife told me to sleep on the couch!

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I refresh this forum every 15 min, check social media once per hour for any ‘seen in the Wild’ pictures, and watch all the Bronco YouTube videos...all of them. I’m not crazy, you’re crazy.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The stoke is high but have not pulled the trigger on reservations yet, wanna build and configure before I decide...
Biggest question what the Sasquatch package will add ..

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Due to the no Mansquatch issue and the lack of certain details, I've become obsessed with reverse engineering it from the limited specs and pictures we have. If Mansquatch existed I would have had about 10 additional hours over the past week for something else.

Mpixel

Badlands
First Name
MC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Toyota Camry, 1999 Nissan Pathfinder, 2015 VW Jetta, 2019 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hype is very real...been refreshing on YT and B6G for the latest. Cannot wait to start configuring!

jxosa

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vette, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One week ago, we were all clutching our collective pearls, eyeballs plastered to electronic screens, frothing at the mouth as the big reveal was upon us. Since then, it's been a roller coaster. ADM!? Can I switch dealers!? Can I change trim? No mansquatch - I'm leaving! Manual with four banger only - booo hisssss!! What does a reservation EVEN FRIGGIN' MEAN!?!?

Congrats on surviving the week. Consider this a hype check-in. How ya'll holding up?

Me? I'm still stoked. Although I really coulda' used that Bronco bottle opener tonight . . .
Congratulationslook great I have a question can the midpanel fit in the back with the rear seats down. Thanks

KpThatsMe

Big Bend
First Name
Kelsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One week ago, we were all clutching our collective pearls, eyeballs plastered to electronic screens, frothing at the mouth as the big reveal was upon us. Since then, it's been a roller coaster. ADM!? Can I switch dealers!? Can I change trim? No mansquatch - I'm leaving! Manual with four banger only - booo hisssss!! What does a reservation EVEN FRIGGIN' MEAN!?!?

Congrats on surviving the week. Consider this a hype check-in. How ya'll holding up?

Me? I'm still stoked. Although I really coulda' used that Bronco bottle opener tonight . . .
Getting pissed because my fully built bronco is sitting 30 minutes away “awaiting shipment”. Give me the damn keys I’ll walk.
Sponsored