Online order system live on the 15th.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else able to confirm this?

I just got this email.

"Ford let us know this morning that the online ordering process will be available starting the 15th and yes they will send you an email with the link."
Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else able to confirm this?

I just got this email.

"Ford let us know this morning that the online ordering process will be available starting the 15th and yes they will send you an email with the link."
If those orders are still attached to a local dealer then watch out for dealer markups.

OP
OP
Pressurized

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If those orders are still attached to a local dealer then watch out for dealer markups.
They will be attached to your reservation dealer... I understand the online order is only for reservation holders?? Unfortunately, you aren't sitting there with the dealer to get a sales agreement or a DORA signed, but once your order is in, you can go in and ask for the DORA and get everyone to sign it and agree to MSRP or whatever discount they offer. No doubt, it opens the door for shady dealers. I'm not expecting it at mine, but who's to say it won't be happening...

Zolie C.

Outer Banks
First Name
Zolie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So with a 22My order being on-line, the 15th, is for new non-reservation/order customers? If you have a 22MY order reservation, don't you need to order through your dealer? Not sure how that ties in to reservation holders. Unless it's just build and price mocks and does not actually convert to an order. Sorry, confused with all the news and rumours.

Sponsored

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So with a 22My order being on-line, the 15th, is for new non-reservation/order customers? If you have a 22MY order reservation, don't you need to order through your dealer? Not sure how that ties in to reservation holders. Unless it's just build and price mocks and does not actually convert to an order. Sorry, confused with all the news and rumours.
if you already converted your reservation to an order you need to contact your dealer to convert it to a MY22 order.

if you have not converted your reservation to an order yet you can either use the new online ordering system or contact your dealer for your MY22 order.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Supposedly the online ordering system is only for people who never converted their reservation to an order. The online order tool is supposed to allow them to do that and submit it electronically to their dealership.

OP
OP
Pressurized

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Supposedly the online ordering system is only for people who never converted their reservation to an order. The online order tool is supposed to allow them to do that and submit it electronically to their dealership.
I guess we'll find out tomorrow... :)

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealers had to set their Bronco pricing in VL+ to be able to accommodate this. Pricing is upfront.
Sponsored