Sponsored

Only Backup Camera is working. 360 and Front camera's not working with button or in GOAT modes

jb56

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey everyone. We have been loving our Wildtrak with no real issues until all of the sudden about a week ago the 360 camera stopped working. The parking sensors still work and the back-up camera work. At a full stop or at 1mph, if I hit the camera button, nothing happens. If I switch into a GOAT mode (which previously would activate the front camera), it doesn't work either.

I haven't done a full reset or disconnected the battery yet, but I thought I would check in here before I try those more annoying options.

Any ideas?
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey everyone. We have been loving our Wildtrak with no real issues until all of the sudden about a week ago the 360 camera stopped working. The parking sensors still work and the back-up camera work. At a full stop or at 1mph, if I hit the camera button, nothing happens. If I switch into a GOAT mode (which previously would activate the front camera), it doesn't work either.

I haven't done a full reset or disconnected the battery yet, but I thought I would check in here before I try those more annoying options.

Any ideas?
Hi there! Can you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info? I'd like to look into this for you.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any ideas?
Did you ever get any traction on this? Itlt seems the same thing is happening with mine. Backup camera is good and the other symptoms are the same.

Mobrap

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My 2023 bronco raptor doing exactly the same thing… it started after I took it in for PPF and some minor color match. Did you ever find a solution here

Sponsored

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I wired up my bumper lighting, I tapped by backlighting into fuse #22 which is identified as "360 camera module". Maybe start by checking that fuse. This is a very handy reference by the way

Mobrap

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Tactisquatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mobrap

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have an appt to check it out this week and I dunno wtf going on… just started working with zero issues as of yesterday lol

Beach life

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 360 camera is glitching badly, sometimes the back up camera doesn't work and sometimes the drivers side camera doesn't work. Anyone having this issue?

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 360 camera is glitching badly, sometimes the back up camera doesn't work and sometimes the drivers side camera doesn't work. Anyone having this issue?
Did it just start recently after an over-air "update" to the software?
I heard earlier this morning a friend having similar glitches afterwards.
Mind did it a few updates ago, started working just fine again at about the same time I did a camera relocate. So jury is out whether the connector may have been loose/funky or another update fixed it for me.

Beach life

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did it just start recently after an over-air "update" to the software?
I heard earlier this morning a friend having similar glitches afterwards.
Mind did it a few updates ago, started working just fine again at about the same time I did a camera relocate. So jury is out whether the connector may have been loose/funky or another update fixed it for me.
Did an update a few months back, but the issue started about 2 months ago, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Frustrating on a 60k vehicle.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good morning. Would you send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into this camera concern? Thanks!

langster

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ev6, telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any luck on this fix? i just was out this weekend and noticed my front camera wasn't working. all i got was a black screen with the tire marks.
Sponsored