First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New Black Diamond, 4Door Hard Top for about a week now. Delivery was GREAT, drives very nice. Surprised at the pep of the 2.3. Quick takeaways are two minor complaints. We got the Modular front bumper. The dealer refused to put on the front plate bracket (thank god) b/c of how awful it is. Order an aftermarket one that blots right on immediately. But, I shouldn't have had to. The other is the dash. Those shallow "trays" on the dash are hard plastic and ANYTHING you put in them slides clear across the dash up there. I went out to the garage, took some tool box liners (rubber mats) and scribed them to fit. Used double sided tape to hold them down. Problem mostly solved. But again, I shouldn't have had to do that. Not a huge list, but these are pretty simple things I would have thought would have been noticed. Make the dash trays deeper, and relocate the front plate bracket.
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No complaints but slightly agitated the the dam auxiliary switch wire for the rear of the truck is too short to access through the cargo area removeable access panel, need to remove the entire passenger side cargo area panel to access.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read you title as meaning, nothing good so far. Glad that isn't the case 😄