Sponsored

ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting?

ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ideally I would like only FE reservation holders to respond to the POLL. All other forum members are of course welcome to post on the thread with their opinions.

I know we don't have the B&P yet so the lack of knowledge on the interior choices will have an impact on your feedback; however, ASSUME the interior is Navy Pier and that is the only option at this time.

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 60037648-1746-4E2E-B8FC-EB91A5F54C68

What color First Edition Bronco are you getting?
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 12.45.44 PM

THANKS!

PAINTED FRAMES:

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 1.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 2.JPG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 3.JPG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 4.JPG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 5.JPG

LIGHTNING BLUE:
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 6.JPG

AREA 51:
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 7.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 9.PNG
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 8.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 10.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 11.PNG

CACTUS GRAY:
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 12.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 13.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 14.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 15.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 16.PNG

CYBER ORANGE:
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 17.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 18.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 19.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 20.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 21.PNG

RAPID RED:
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 22.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 23.PNG

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 24.PNG
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 25.PNG
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 26.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lack of options is one reason I don't feel bad at not snagging a FE.
Yeah, it is weird we get fully loaded Bronco, with limited interior and exterior colors. At least they added the Lightning Blue to the exterior choices.

I actually have 2 FE reservations (wife and I ) and I am having a hard time on color choice. I could not imagine the difficultly in choosing if I had all the colors to pick from.

turbodog

First Edition
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Excursion 6.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I want Cactus Grey but if we're stuck with the blue interior its going to be Lightning Blue.

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want Cactus Grey but if we're stuck with the blue interior its going to be Lightning Blue.
The only color for the FE that I have eliminated is Cactus Grey. Cactus is an interesting color that is totally influenced by its environment; however I love bright colors.

My wife eliminated Cyber Orange for her 2 door after seeing all the colors at the Bronco East event and decided on lightning blue.

I was leaning towards Rapid Red for my 4 door; however, now that she is not going with Cyber Orange it is back on my list and Area 51 made my list for the first time.

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think you should all get the Area 51, that’s the best color for a First Edition.

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What really sux is the Navy interior...it does not really go with any of the exterior colors but the LB. If the interior was another choice, say charcoal or black, I would lean more towards CO....

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is my predicament with the FE options- prior to the announcement of Lightning Blue, I was torn between Cactus Gray and A51, I literally changed my mind weekly.
Add in LB, and then it really complicated things. I really like blue cars, but Lightning Blue isn't my favorite shade. I'm torn because I'm interested in the limited edition aspect of the color, but I really think I prefer the A51 blue, especially after the overlands build was revealed. So, I think the CG is now out, and it's between A51 and Lightning Blue, but I think I'm leaning A51 now... really like it better and think it'll look great with the black top/trim/wheels. I know I'm not the only one in this predicament...
Nope, same here. After the overland reveal, I want A51. My only worry is that it’s very popular and will be everywhere. I might go RR just to be unique.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moving to Badlands (A51) but probably would've gotten Lightning Blue.

Note: I love the navy pier interior so it has nothing to do with that.

Sponsored

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the navy pier too... Kinda wish I could get marine grade vinyl, but I'll be happy with my leather too. Probably look for seat covers to protect/preserve the leather.
If navy pier was offered in vinyl I'd get it

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So your wife is locked in for LB? and are Cyber Orange & A51 your top 2? interested in your thought process... I try to talk to my wife but she has little interest in my struggle... :)
She wanted blue from the beginning and was not happy when there was not an blue option earlier on. She is an Auburn fan so really hoped the Cyber Orange was more orange than the yellow it turned out to be. She gets the exclusive exterior color for a limited edition vehicle since she owns one now, a Rising Blue 2012 VW Golf R 2 door. For her model over 2012-13 there are a total of 2058 2 doors and 3349 4 doors. Last time the Golf R was sold with 2-doors.

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 1F942D71-974D-443D-9AB6-1AD5A3BD1340

At the end of the day like most of our significant others, she would gladly strangle me daily with all my Bronco talk. She definitely rolls her eyes every time I bring it up.

I am also an Auburn fan so buying a burgundy vehicle is not in my nature for obvious reasons; however I am also a huge Atlanta United fan so I was leaning towards it.

I am in the daily color battle, today...
1) Cyber Orange
2) Lightning Blue
3) Rapid Red
4) Area 51

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m leaning towards A51 right now because it’s a Bronco family only color. And hopefully it’ll be that way for a bit and better yet, never add it to another vehicle.

CG is out for now.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hate the Navy Pier and will downgrade if it truly is mandatory.

If it isn't, here's where my head is at:
  1. If that green is a surf green like the picture alludes, that would be killer. If available for FE? Top choice.
  2. I think Cactus Gray? But it really depends if we get a decent picture of it. It fluctuates too much. I need to see it with the FE black top, sasquatch, etc.
  3. Cyber Orange.
If Navy Pier is mandatory and I'm, for one reason or another, stuck with FE for pricing reasons, I'd do Lightning Blue or Area 51 simply because I need it to match or else I'd lose my fucking mind seeing the clash every day.

If I could build one from scratch? Maxed out Badlands. Everything on it. Carbonized Gray or Shadow Black. Black interior.

...rereading all of this, I realize what a fucking mess my mind is over this First Edition nonsense and I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship, rationalizing every distrustful thing Ford has done to me. But it's all okay. He's a good guy. I don't have Stockholm Syndrome. You just don't understand him like I do...
Sponsored