Sponsored

ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting?

ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think you should all get the Area 51, that’s the best color for a First Edition.
I see what you are doing there. I can read your signature?

This is my predicament with the FE options- prior to the announcement of Lightning Blue, I was torn between Cactus Gray and A51, I literally changed my mind weekly.
Add in LB, and then it really complicated things. I really like blue cars, but Lightning Blue isn't my favorite shade. I'm torn because I'm interested in the limited edition aspect of the color, but I really think I prefer the A51 blue, especially after the overlands build was revealed. So, I think the CG is now out, and it's between A51 and Lightning Blue, but I think I'm leaning A51 now... really like it better and think it'll look great with the black top/trim/wheels. I know I'm not the only one in this predicament...
I look at the image below and I can see the promise of the Area 51. I feel there will be a large number of them on the road; however, very few will have a shadow black modular top and Sasquatch Package.

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? F33F5B09-B641-4C36-B0B8-71839BF2EA6D

The exclusive nature of Lightning Blue draws me even with my wife getting the 2 door in that color.
Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The exclusive nature of Lightning Blue draws me even with my wife getting the 2 door in that color.
Yes, LB is very enticing knowing less than 7k will be in the road!

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Supressing voter rights based on class? Ha.

Belem

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda MX-5/2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Who let all these dirty BadLanders in here? Is there a manager I can speak to?

j/k

I'm most likely going Lightning Blue due to its FE exclusivity and a match to the Navy Pier *shudder*. Lemons, lemonade, etc.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If I stick with my FE reservation I'll be going Cactus Gray. If not I'll be getting Wildtrak, either Cactus Gray or Carbonized Gray with Brown/Ebony interior. If Navy Pier is are only option, I was hoping for the Black and Blue in below pic. I don't think I could deal with Blue Gray in OP's post.
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 1594709965273

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The interior images I attached in the OP (below) where from the early build and price tool, back in the Bronco6G hacking days. Only the first edition was loaded with the interior below. I would also consider the Gray in the image to be Black. If you look at other interior pieces such as the center console, door panel, or the plastic under the seat the color is the same. I don't think Ford is going to have Gray in those areas. They will probably go with a standard Black.

Looking at the image below from @vintage , I had always assumed it was the same interior as the one I attached above just with different lighting. We know both are renders, the one below is obviously has lighting effects where the one above does not. I assumed the lighting changed the seat center Blue to Black and the seat edge Gray (Black?) to Blue. Thoughts?

You can see in the image below that the interior accents on the grab handles are blue which would align with the First Edition exterior badging and what I heard at Bronco East.

Side note: I was told the interior accents (stitching/grab handles) would match badging and that there will also be a neutral option of Gray/Black.

If I stick with my FE reservation I'll be going Cactus Gray. If not I'll be getting Wildtrak, either Cactus Gray or Carbonized Gray with Brown/Ebony interior. If Navy Pier is are only option, I was hoping for the Black and Blue in below pic. I don't think I could deal with Blue Gray in OP's post.
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? 1594709965273
One of the questions I also had about the image above is around the blue cage: Is it Lightning Blue or Velocity Blue? I think it is Velocity Blue due to how bright it is, especially as the light source is coming from the other direction. Hard to say as they can do anything in a render.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m leaving my FE because of no manual option. If I would have stayed FE I would go Lightning Blue

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes, LB is very enticing knowing less than 7k will be in the road!
Based on the current results in the poll of 23.6% going for LB we are only looking at 1,652. Of course we will have to probably add 2,548 (36.4%) LB from the dealers replacing all the people dumping the FE reservation. 4,200 worst case...

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I hate the Navy Pier and will downgrade if it truly is mandatory.

If it isn't, here's where my head is at:
  1. If that green is a surf green like the picture alludes, that would be killer. If available for FE? Top choice.
  2. I think Cactus Gray? But it really depends if we get a decent picture of it. It fluctuates too much. I need to see it with the FE black top, sasquatch, etc.
  3. Cyber Orange.
If Navy Pier is mandatory and I'm, for one reason or another, stuck with FE for pricing reasons, I'd do Lightning Blue or Area 51 simply because I need it to match or else I'd lose my fucking mind seeing the clash every day.

If I could build one from scratch? Maxed out Badlands. Everything on it. Carbonized Gray or Shadow Black. Black interior.

...rereading all of this, I realize what a fucking mess my mind is over this First Edition nonsense and I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship, rationalizing every distrustful thing Ford has done to me. But it's all okay. He's a good guy. I don't have Stockholm Syndrome. You just don't understand him like I do...
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

I understand the confusion, one of the reasons I did the poll. I was wondering how many other people where struggling to make decisions. I know the B&P is going to answer a majority of these questions, I can not wait until it is released. If they have a black interior I will probably go Rapid Red. Otherwise I am in limbo and change my mind daily.

Sponsored

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
LB if I stick with FE. That may be the only color option that makes NP palatable.

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Today, I have decided on Cyber Orange with Lightning Blue as a backup.

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> Prior to B&P what color First Edition Bronco are you getting? F45F343B-F17D-4C90-9386-751B20CCA616

Area 51 is going to be too popular and is not flashy enough for me. Looking at Rapid Red type cars today on the road I was underwhelmed.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm going Cactus Gray-- if as FE holders we are stuck w/ Navy Pier, then I'm switching to Wildtrak. I answered:

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is my predicament with the FE options- prior to the announcement of Lightning Blue, I was torn between Cactus Gray and A51, I literally changed my mind weekly.
Add in LB, and then it really complicated things. I really like blue cars, but Lightning Blue isn't my favorite shade. I'm torn because I'm interested in the limited edition aspect of the color, but I really think I prefer the A51 blue, especially after the overlands build was revealed. So, I think the CG is now out, and it's between A51 and Lightning Blue, but I think I'm leaning A51 now... really like it better and think it'll look great with the black top/trim/wheels. I know I'm not the only one in this predicament...
This is precisely my dilemma.
Sponsored