Sponsored

ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> What configuration of the First Edition Bronco are you getting?

ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> What configuration of the First Edition Bronco are you getting?

• 2-Door: Cactus Gray with Navy Pier interior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-Door: Cactus Gray with Black interior

• 2-Door: Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat with Navy Pier interior

• 2-Door: Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with Navy Pier interior

• 4-Door: Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with Navy Pier interior

• Total voters

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switching to Badlands for the MGV and washout floor.

If I were still getting an FE, It'd be either Area 51 or Lightning Blue with Navy Pier interior.
Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Going for the his & hers models. Taking delivery as soon as available. Still hoping to get the dual top option.

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> What configuration of the First Edition Bronco are you getting? D05860F0-CDBB-4CDD-B0E0-86F06D46646D

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I want to wait for the black (actually the white). I haven't seen anywhere how long they are letting us wait to order a FE?

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want to wait for the black (actually the white). I haven't seen anywhere how long they are letting us wait to order a FE?
Nothing confirmed on the latest you could order a FE. I would say that the FE would have to be a 2021 unless they push all production back to 2022. Based on that and what they have communicated about top shortages and the delayed delivery of Shadow Black Modular tops, I doubt seriously there will be a way to order a FE with a white top.

Even if production is pushed to 2022, FORD said body color tops in 2022. Does not necessarily mean you could order a white top on another exterior color. Might only mean you could get a white top on a Oxford white bronco.

Who knows the amount of communication on the tops subject from FORD is ridiculous. You would think after all the feedback about customers wanting white tops they would have clearly addressed what FORD is able to provide in 2021 and 2022. It would at least give customers an understanding and allow them to plan.

Obviously, the tops is the biggest challenge facing FORD in getting the Bronco released due to supply chain issues. All other accessories are just hit or miss, they have to have some type of tops to deliver Broncos.

I am waiting on the Shadow Black Modular top since that is what I want and right now it is Late Availability for the FE trim. Hopefully that is something that FORD can deliver on in 2021.

If you want a white top on FE, I would order the shadow black Modular and have it wrapped in white or painted.

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nothing confirmed on the latest you could order a FE. I would say that the FE would have to be a 2021 unless they push all production back to 2022. Based on that and what they have communicated about top shortages and the delayed delivery of Shadow Black Modular tops, I doubt seriously there will be a way to order a FE with a white top.

Even if production is pushed to 2022, FORD said body color tops in 2022. Does not necessarily mean you could order a white top on another exterior color. Might only mean you could get a white top on a Oxford white bronco.

Who knows the amount of communication on the tops subject from FORD is ridiculous. You would think after all the feedback about customers wanting white tops they would have clearly addressed what FORD is able to provide in 2021 and 2022. It would at least give customers an understanding and allow them to plan.

Obviously, the tops is the biggest challenge facing FORD in getting the Bronco released due to supply chain issues. All other accessories are just hit or miss, they have to have some type of tops to deliver Broncos.

I am waiting on the Shadow Black Modular top since that is what I want and right now it is Late Availability for the FE trim. Hopefully that is something that FORD can deliver on in 2021.

If you want a white top on FE, I would order the shadow black Modular and have it wrapped in white or painted.
Wrapping it is my plan if I can't get it. I think I'll take it further if I'm already there. I'm going to get some white hood and side striping done to make it look more retro.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's just it. If you build a Badlands for MGV/Washout, then fully option it out what does the FE have that the BL doesn't? The Decals, FE badge, Lightning Blue, and theoretically first off the production line? At a significant premium. My BL optioned out build including winch / pod lights / under lights / bimini top / tube doors / air compressor / recovery tools and I'm in under $65K. Lightning Blue/Decals/etc wasn't that valuable to me, and my reservation number should still be pretty high up the list so delivery date shouldn't be that different.
Agree, no way would I order a FE.

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For those ordering a 4-door FE, any impact to your configuration based on the lack of a factory tow hitch? Would you switch to a 2-door? Would you switch to another trim?

I wanted the tow hitch on my 4-door FE. I have a light trailer for 2 scooters well under the max tow ability of the Bronco. I am concerned that the 4-door FE is not supported by FORD. Obviously, I can add it aftermarket. My wife is getting a 2-door bronco so we can deal that way, not sure yet how it affects my choice of 4-door.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For those ordering a 4-door FE, any impact to your configuration based on the lack of a factory tow hitch? Would you switch to a 2-door? Would you switch to another trim?

I wanted the tow hitch on my 4-door FE. I have a light trailer for 2 scooters well under the max tow ability of the Bronco. I am concerned that the 4-door FE is not supported by FORD. Obviously, I can add it aftermarket. My wife is getting a 2-door bronco so we can deal that way, not sure yet how it affects my choice of 4-door.
After all the wonderful news about the black interior, I am pretty sure I am again out for the FE given the tow package. It is not the tow package specifically, but more that the vehicle is so close to GVWR. I may not even take the Badlands at that point as I don't really need the sway bar disconnect and it is heavy too.

Additionally it is annoying that the Badlands can have a tow package, which means the FE could too if ford weren't so dumb about thinking people want a brush guard over a tow package.

All i want is lux on a Black Diamond at this point.

OBX and swap flares later?

So many options and so many are less than ideal. Which i think is really the problem. toooo many models, should have been maybe 3 (Base, BlackDiamond, and OBX, and FE) add options/packages to form the rest.

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As of today, I am going with 2-door Lightning Blue FE with black interior. Hopefully the stitching will match the trim or at least be black. I am also not in a rush and will wait for what I want, including the SB Mod top. I've waited this long and a few more months won't hurt me personally. This is a purchase of what I want, not what I need and if I have to wait until the end of the year, then I still get what I want. :cool:

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The thought of going 2-door instead of 4 has crossed my mind, but i just don't think i could do it.

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok, we have 65 votes and ordering is starting tomorrow. I am sure some of you have changed your mind due to the new interior pics of the Black Onyx Leather. Maybe we brought a few trim defectors back into the First Edition as well.

Please update your poll choice if you are a FE reservation based on what you have decided to order.

C3027AAA-040F-4FC0-87E6-8C8846A909B9.png

163060E0-14D8-463B-A673-492A767621CA.png

1123FFC6-4740-4D20-9F6D-4F8322C8CD0F.png

81A2D6D0-F377-4A73-9C05-3C801461447F.png

5E0633B2-9CA9-451D-9B87-0055A698388F.png
Sponsored