Sponsored

ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> What configuration of the First Edition Bronco are you getting?

ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> What configuration of the First Edition Bronco are you getting?

• 2-Door: Cactus Gray with Navy Pier interior

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-Door: Cactus Gray with Black interior

• 2-Door: Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat with Navy Pier interior

• 2-Door: Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with Navy Pier interior

• 4-Door: Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with Navy Pier interior

• Total voters

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ideally I would like only FE reservation holders to respond to the POLL. All other forum members are of course welcome to post on the thread with their opinions. Thanks for your feedback!

Now that we have confirmation that Black interior and Navy Pier interior are going to options on the First Edition. What is your choice?

I personally am going to wait for the Shadow Black Modular hard top. If you are going to get the MIC Top add it in a comment.

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> What configuration of the First Edition Bronco are you getting? Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 2.58.27 PM

Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> What configuration of the First Edition Bronco are you getting? Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 2.58.27 PM

What color First Edition Bronco are you getting?

THANKS!

PAINTED FRAMES:

LIGHTNING BLUE:

AREA 51:

CACTUS GRAY:

CYBER ORANGE:

RAPID RED:

Sponsored

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My wife and I both have FE reservations. She is getting a 2 door Lightning Blue with Navy Pier. I am getting the 4 door Cyber Orange Metallic Tri-Coat with Black interior (previously Navy Pier before the latest change from FORD).

When I originally made my reservation prior to the B&P, I wanted a 4 door Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with Black interior. Not sure yet if I am going to go back to my original choice or stick with Cyber Orange. I feel like the Cyber Orange pops more.

I am curious to see what the configuration break down of FE buyers is going to be.

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going with 4-Door Bandlands Squatch/2.7/Lux/Tow in Area 51 (at least at the moment), because I really like the idea of MGV and washout interior. Tow package is a plus.

If I end up sticking with the FE, it will be 4-Door Lightning Blue and... probably Navy pier. I actually like it with a blue exterior. Granted with most the other colors give me the black.

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Going with 4-Door Bandlands Squatch/2.7/Lux/Tow in Area 51 (at least at the moment), because I really like the idea of MGV and washout interior. Tow package is a plus.

If I end up sticking with the FE, it will be 4-Door Lightning Blue and... probably Navy pier. I actually like it with a blue exterior. Granted with most the other colors give me the black.
The only reason I have considered dropping the FE is for a Badlands with the MGV and washout interior. Those two features are the biggest regret of my build. I had hoped for a long time prior to the B&P that those two features would be available on the FE. If the FE had MGV and washout interior it would be the ultimate Bronco.

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only reason I have considered dropping the FE is for a Badlands with the MGV and washout interior. Those two features are the biggest regret of my build. I had hoped for a long time prior to the B&P that those two features would be available on the FE. If the FE had MGV and washout interior it would be the ultimate Bronco.
That's just it. If you build a Badlands for MGV/Washout, then fully option it out what does the FE have that the BL doesn't? The Decals, FE badge, Lightning Blue, and theoretically first off the production line? At a significant premium. My BL optioned out build including winch / pod lights / under lights / bimini top / tube doors / air compressor / recovery tools and I'm in under $65K. Lightning Blue/Decals/etc wasn't that valuable to me, and my reservation number should still be pretty high up the list so delivery date shouldn't be that different.

Sponsored

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am waiting to see if the black interior will be late availability or not.

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ideally I would like only FE reservation holders to respond to the POLL. All other forum members are of course welcome to post on the thread with their opinions. Thanks for your feedback!

Now that we have confirmation that Black interior and Navy Pier interior are going to options on the First Edition. What is your choice?

I personally am going to wait for the Shadow Black Modular hard top. If you are going to get the MIC Top add it in a comment.

60037648-1746-4E2E-B8FC-EB91A5F54C68.png

What color First Edition Bronco are you getting?
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 12.45.44 PM.png

THANKS!

PAINTED FRAMES:

1.PNG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

LIGHTNING BLUE:
6.JPG

AREA 51:
7.PNG

9.PNG
8.PNG

10.PNG

11.PNG

CACTUS GRAY:
12.PNG

13.PNG

14.PNG

15.PNG

16.PNG

CYBER ORANGE:
17.PNG

18.PNG

19.PNG

20.PNG

21.PNG

RAPID RED:
22.PNG

23.PNG

24.PNG
25.PNG
26.PNG
FE res holder here and I’m either doing 4dr cactus gray FE with black interior as I like cactus with black grille or I would go loaded MGV BL 4DR but do A51 as I like that color with gray grille snd the mic top would work. Not waiting for top.

OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's just it. If you build a Badlands for MGV/Washout, then fully option it out what does the FE have that the BL doesn't? The Decals, FE badge, Lightning Blue, and theoretically first off the production line? At a significant premium. My BL optioned out build including winch / pod lights / under lights / bimini top / tube doors / air compressor / recovery tools and I'm in under $65K. Lightning Blue/Decals/etc wasn't that valuable to me, and my reservation number should still be pretty high up the list so delivery date shouldn't be that different.
Love your mod list, looking at the same accessories for ours. I agree the FE seems over priced and the money could be better used for accessories.

I like the black exterior appearance of the Wild Track. I have built show cars in my past so I tend to focus on those details.

Yeah, the differences between the Badlands and FE are below:
  • Limited Run of 7,000 (or less if they don’t make them all due to cancellations like yours and/or the impact of COVID-19) Either way features and options needed to match a Badlands to FE are included in the FE trim, which will probably increase resell value when calculated in the future. I have purchased limited run cars in the past and we always make way more on hem when we sell. We will probably keep my wife’s 2 door for the long haul; however we will probably sell mine after 5 years.
  • First Edition badge
  • First Edition decals
  • Black Bronco on tailgate
  • Black grille
  • Black mirror covers
  • Shadow Black modular top with removable side windows (top probably not going to be an option for any other trims in 2021 except WT/FE due to COVID-19)
  • Body color painted door handles
  • Choice of Lightning Blue exterior only on FE (limited color choices overall - WTF?)
  • Choice of Navy Pier interior
  • Unknown choice of Black interior (could be different for FE from the Badlands interior version, maybe they will add “First Edition” stitching)
Like I said my only real regret in my build is the MGV and washout floors. I believe these features are so in keeping with what the Bronco represents as an off road vehicle. It has been apparent to me for a while that FORD did not make it easy for us when building our Broncos, everyone is having to trade off some thing they want for something else.

Primarily I am getting the 4 door to have enough room to be able to tailgate for home/away sporting events and the clam shell top will probably always be on to protect my Atlanta United tailgating gear from theft. Anyone in Atlanta that parks in the Gulch knows that it can be can be dicey.:oops:

My wife and I are looking forward to joining the off road community. We will probably set up her rig for off road and mine more for daily use.

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Love your mod list, looking at the same accessories for ours. I agree the FE seems over priced and the money could be better used for accessories.

I like the black exterior appearance of the Wild Track. I have built show cars in my past so I tend to focus on those details.

Yeah, the differences between the Badlands and FE are below:
  • Limited Run of 7,000 (or less if they don’t make them all due to cancellations like yours and/or the impact of COVID-19) Either way features and options needed to match a Badlands to FE are included in the FE trim, which will probably increase resell value when calculated in the future. I have purchased limited run cars in the past and we always make way more on hem when we sell. We will probably keep my wife’s 2 door for the long haul; however we will probably sell mine after 5 years.
  • First Edition badge
  • First Edition decals
  • Black Bronco on tailgate
  • Black grille
  • Black mirror covers
  • Shadow Black modular top with removable side windows (top probably not going to be an option for any other trims in 2021 except WT/FE due to COVID-19)
  • Body color painted door handles
  • Choice of Lightning Blue exterior only on FE (limited color choices overall - WTF?)
  • Choice of Navy Pier interior
  • Unknown choice of Black interior (could be different for FE from the Badlands interior version, maybe they will add “First Edition” stitching)
Like I said my only real regret in my build is the MGV and washout floors. I believe these features are so in keeping with what the Bronco represents as an off road vehicle. It has been apparent to me for a while that FORD did not make it easy for us when building our Broncos, everyone is having to trade off some thing they want for something else.

Primarily I am getting the 4 door to have enough room to be able to tailgate for home/away sporting events and the clam shell top will probably always be on to protect my Atlanta United tailgating gear from theft. Anyone in Atlanta that parks in the Gulch knows that it can be can be dicey.:oops:

My wife and I are looking forward to joining the off road community. We will probably set up her rig for off road and mine more for daily use.
no shadow black modular top for FE unless you wait for it like every other build

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It feels good to be back on the FE train. Thankfully Ford responded to our Navy Pier horror stories. I was all set to jump aboard the Wildtrak train but the black interior puts me back on track. I'm 90 % Cactus Gray and 10 % Area51. Looking forward to seeing both colors on the Bronco Sport before finalizing decision. The Black Mod top is my preference and willing to wait. But for the life of me I don't know why Ford doesn't offer us the Softtop on delivery and ship the Black Mod when available, I'd gladly pay for dual top in this senerio. Just not a big fan of Gray MIC top with the Cactus Gray.
Hopefully Ford is still listening.
first-edition-1595426192.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLUTDFAN

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

no shadow black modular top for FE unless you wait for it like every other build
We are both willing to wait to get the black mod top, having reserved on day one we will get our Broncos as soon as possible in 2021.

It feels good to be back on the FE train. Thankfully Ford responded to our Navy Pier horror stories. I was all set to jump aboard the Wildtrak train but the black interior puts me back on track. I'm 90 % Cactus Gray and 10 % Area51. Looking forward to seeing both colors on the Bronco Sport before finalizing decision. The Black Mod top is my preference and willing to wait. But for the life of me I don't know why Ford doesn't offer us the Softtop on delivery and ship the Black Mod when available, I'd gladly pay for dual top in this senerio. Just not a big fan of Gray MIC top with the Cactus Gray.
Hopefully Ford is still listening.
Ford Bronco ONLY FOR FE RESERVATION HOLDERS-> What configuration of the First Edition Bronco are you getting? first-edition-1595426192
I was going to order the dual tops originally; however, now that FORD is having top issues I only want the black mod top since the FE is the premium edition. I will wait to see if I need a soft top or one of the other options from the aftermarket later.

I think they are going to be so limited on tops that it will be a one per customer thing in 2021. I don’t think they can afford to take the hit on shipping modular tops to large number of customers. I think they want to get through 2021 any way they can at this point and hopefully be able to meet all of the various mic, soft, and modular top demand by 2022 on new orders.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I voted even though Im not an FE holder, just because you asked me not to. :p If you hadnt asked me not to, I wouldnt have voted. I also wanted to see if I could pick out the rarest combination, and I did! I'll be nice and tell you how I voted, so you can disregard it from your results.

The 4 door Cyber Orange on Navy Pier. The elusive Unicorn! ?

Alright Im done here, Ill see myself out.....

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We are both willing to wait to get the black mod top, having reserved on day one we will get our Broncos as soon as possible in 2021.
...as soon as possible, but not necessarily in 2021. We don't know when the black mod top will be available. I also have a FE reservation and would prefer a black top. It would be easy to decide if at the time of ordering they said you will get the grey top in July or black top in Sept. I don't think we will get such clear cut answers. I would not be surprised if black tops don't arrive until 2022.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

...as soon as possible, but not necessarily in 2021. We don't know when the black mod top will be available. I also have a FE reservation and would prefer a black top. It would be easy to decide if at the time of ordering they said you will get the grey top in July or black top in Sept. I don't think we will get such clear cut answers. I would not be surprised if black tops don't arrive until 2022.
One would think that Ford wants all their First Editions to be 2021's and delivered in 2021. But after Covid 19 delays in all business sectors, Nothing is what you think ?. I do believe they'll prioritize and get FE Black mod tops out first, then Wildtrak, then all the rest. As the higher the MSRP the higher the profit.

b1ubird

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sasquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to see a real example of the Navy Pier interior, not just the cloth demo video.
And what color trim/thread will be used for the Black interior in the FE?

Not a fan of the Orange trim in the Badlands, but not enough to be a real problem.
But I really like the idea of the MGV and washout interior, mainly to help with the amount of hair my dog sheds each day.

If the FE carpet could be removed/replaced with the BL flooring, I would be happy.
Sponsored