Only Reservation Holders To Get 21 MY Bronco????

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, C-182 Skylane
OP
nvabill

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, not even all of the reservation holders will get MY 21. This is known. Dealer won't get "regular" stock.
Nothing is known only speculated on and flip flopped back and forth. What makes this interesting is that if there is late availability of options forcing some reservation holders into the 22 MY even if Ford has capacity on the 21 MY assembly line Ford will switch everything over to '22 MY.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry; '48 CJ-2A
It's all a crap shoot until the build schedule comes out -- then we will see who gets what and when. Right now, we just have our fingers crossed that this whole shebang actually goes somewhat according to Ford's overall plan...there will be bumps, so hang on!

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Clubs

There will be dealer stock. The old "a special order decided not to purchase" trick will be in play. You'll even see FEs on lots for sale. Just watch.....
Hence "regular" stock. Some will end up with Broncos on the lot that reservation/order holders did not follow through with to purchasing.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I'm still putting my money down on far fewer reservations becoming purchases than Ford imagines. I'm still searching for the Mach-E conversion numbers, remember that had HUGE reservations but still hasn't been delivered. Big difference between putting $100 down months ago to 'reserve' something in the moment vice 500 times that to actually get it :)

BR0NCO

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Did you think all reservations would be built and they would start building stock units before the end of the year?

OP
nvabill

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you think all reservations would be built and they would start building stock units before the end of the year?
How would I know that, everything is speculation, nobody knows how many reservations there are and how many of those will actually follow through. And, don’t tell me you heard something from someone who heard it! :D

OP
nvabill

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There will be dealer stock. The old "a special order decided not to purchase" trick will be in play. You'll even see FEs on lots for sale. Just watch.....
Guaranteed!

OP
nvabill

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 RS, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
I'm still putting my money down on far fewer reservations becoming purchases than Ford imagines. I'm still searching for the Mach-E conversion numbers, remember that had HUGE reservations but still hasn't been delivered. Big difference between putting $100 down months ago to 'reserve' something in the moment vice 500 times that to actually get it :)
Well ford is actively trying to get people to cancel by screwing us at every opportunity sooo. Yea I'd say it's safe to say there will be far fewer order conversions than there should have been.

Advertisement

Advertisement