Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello, Ive recently sold my 2016 ram 3500 and am looking for any suggestions for great ford dealers in southern Ont who wont mark up the bronco, it was very sad to see my diesel truck go but it was a want vs a need situation. I love remote fishing/camping but my truck was just too dam big and heavy for a lot of the roads i wanted to take. Im currently in a beater till spring. with that said im looking for either a base bronco with Sasquatch or a trim or two above as i don't really need most of the fancy stuff other than squatch pkg n rock rails n bumper winch. any info from my fellow canucks would be greatly appreciated. cheers
Sponsored

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello, Ive recently sold my 2016 ram 3500 and am looking for any suggestions for great ford dealers in southern Ont who wont mark up the bronco, it was very sad to see my diesel truck go but it was a want vs a need situation. I love remote fishing/camping but my truck was just too dam big and heavy for a lot of the roads i wanted to take. Im currently in a beater till spring. with that said im looking for either a base bronco with Sasquatch or a trim or two above as i don't really need most of the fancy stuff other than squatch pkg n rock rails n bumper winch. any info from my fellow canucks would be greatly appreciated. cheers
Theres a spreadsheet on this site listing dealers who promise no ADM, x plan etc ...but only one ontario dealer listed in Cornwall. Hopefully as we start engaging with our dealers we will see more info come out.

OP
OP
Mr.Pike17

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Theres a spreadsheet on this site listing dealers who promise no ADM, x plan etc ...but only one ontario dealer listed in Cornwall. Hopefully as we start engaging with our dealers we will see more info come out.
I hope so, I wont drive to Cornwall for my bronco.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the owner of Kitchener Ford, I will reach out and see what their situation will be.

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers in Canada know even less than we do. I called a few in my area and they all had the same comment, << you know more than we do >> That being said, one dealer was so lost that the salesperson told me the Bronco was delayed another year. Why he said that? when the reservation number got out some started to say no Bronco before 2022 in dealer stock . I understood the mistake, but it's bad business to give wrong info. They did not even know about the online reservation! Someone need to do the PR at dealers and get them the info they need.
As I also understood, it also seems that the Mach E ??? big question marks for dealers.. they just did not know, The salesperson found it funny that many people wanted to reserve a mach-E since nothing was setup at the dealer. They just don't know what to do with the reservation and are mixing in house reservation with online ones. This is going to be a big mess if Ford does not make it clear.

The good news of all this was the dealer telling me that they would be no dealer markup.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My local dealer is definitely up on the information. He didn't have any extra but wasn't as clueless as the rest. So some Canadian dealers know what's happening.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We have a lot more consumer protection laws compared to the states. I wouldn't expect to see a lot of dealers doing mark-ups on brand new vehicles from the factory.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local dealer is definitely up on the information. He didn't have any extra but wasn't as clueless as the rest. So some Canadian dealers know what's happening.
And which dealer? Where you at?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the owner of Kitchener Ford, I will reach out and see what their situation will be.
Cool! I'm in Kitchener and I've dealt with then before. My rez is setup with them.
They're completely useless for trying to get a hold of me however. Lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And which dealer? Where you at?
Winkler, MB.

Not helpful for you... Just a data point that not everyone is clueless. There are good dealers out there. I'm sure with the number of dealers in southern Ontario I'm sure you guys will find a decent one.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Group buy and the beginnings of an off-road club. ?
I'm game. Kitchener has a jeep club, now it should have a bronco club.

OP
OP
Mr.Pike17

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Group buy and the beginnings of an off-road club. ?
I also wonder if x plan through mustang club of America works in Canada. Another mystery to solve!
I have discount plans from different auto companies through my work. When I was looking at a my ram 3500 I got almost 5k off through my work. Hope I can apply my Ford plan to the Bronco. And I'd be in for a club, I plan on using mine for dd and fun.
Sponsored