Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for that... Its not the drive that is causing problems... Its the damn QC - Ontario stuff... I have to find out, first, how it works and hope that it wont be a nightmare of administrative papers. But with the SAAQ, you never know.
Well, I dunno what to tell you, you couldn't find a GT350R under $140,000 CDN. I phoned every single SVT dealer in Canada. I believe there are 33.

As Ryan said above, maybe it's because they don't "advertise" the GT350 or GT350R...

R
I think this is exactly it. It's not advertised in most cases. OMVIC does govern on advertised pricing and that cannot be above for dealer markup.
Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're very welcome, glad you received it! :D
Ya Connor, got my swag too! Nice surprise. Wasn't expecting anything. Nobody else has sent me swag and I now have FOUR (yes 4) reservations!

R

Sponsored

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ya Connor, got my swag too! Nice surprise. Wasn't expecting anything. Nobody else has sent me swag and I now have FOUR (yes 4) reservations!

R
Woohoo! Glad you got your box as well. I gotta make sure I stand out as the top reservation dealer lol!:cool:

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woohoo! Glad you got your box as well. I gotta make sure I stand out as the top reservation dealer lol!:cool:
Well, honestly. You've got my vote. I'll probably cancel my other 3 reservations not only because you're actually making an effort but I also feel I want to hopefully get a later reservation date. If it comes down to me being un-decisive, I can always order from you directly (without reservation)

;)

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, honestly. You've got my vote. I'll probably cancel my other 3 reservations not only because you're actually making an effort but I also feel I want to hopefully get a later reservation date. If it comes down to me being un-decisive, I can always order from you directly (without reservation)

;)
All we need from Connor now are the details of kitchener Ford's deal for forum members! ?

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Without being able to transfer you have no leverage in negotiations. If the dealer you chose wants to add $5000 or $10000 to your price tag, you’ll be shit out of luck.
Actually in Ontario the OMVIC regulators prohibits a dealer charging more than the advertised price. In this case the MSRP. A bad dealer will try to max profit by trying to charge extra fake dealership fees.

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks everyone for the amazing comments! I am so happy everyone received their package.

Sorry I haven’t been super active in here, things have been pretty busy with the 2021 F-150’s landing!

ThatGuyatFord

Big Bend
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS SG
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ThatGuyatFord thats awesome that you sent out swag to people. Are all dealerships doing this? I ordered with Dixie ford, but now wish I went with Kitchener dealer.
Not everyone is doing it no. I wanted to stand out to reservation holders and be really different than everyone else. These little packages are just the beginning! I have some more things planned for delivery day of everyone’s Bronco through me at KF!
Sponsored