Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone have a order/reservation in last year still waiting on delivery for 2022. Have you discussed with your dealer any details on price protection offered by Ford here in Canada?
Sponsored

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i posted this in another thread.. so please excuse if you've seen it already:

July 13, 2020
Reserved a spot to order bronco (first day reservations opened)

Feb 24, 2021
Paid downpayment and put official order in

Aug 9, 2021
Bronco production date. Hard top recall. Held at Michigan Assembly Plant.

Nov 10, 2021
My bronco arrived at the dealer with the airbag recall. The dealership was waiting for a resolution from Ford corporate.

Dec 19, 2021
Bronco6g members started hearing that there was an official statement from Ford about a replacement being offered. My dealership continued to wait for official info.

Jan 5, 2022
My dealer finally got word that there was an official part number and they ordered it immediately for me. Backordered. šŸ˜ 

Feb 2, 2022
Customer service started being directly involved. 'escalated' my issue. šŸ™„

Feb 16, 2022
Customer support said all airbags are in transit. No official ETA but should be at the dealer in 7-10 days. šŸ˜’

my dealer has been good enough (Weston) but their hands have been tied.
no mark ups. no games. pretty straight forward except they can't actually fulfill my order even though the bronco has been in their underground garage for almost 4 months. the sales manager (villi) has been awesome.

Seagull

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking for advice on buying a Bronco near Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Spoke with Downtown Ford Toronto who are charging ~$9K up front markup. Found a dealer in Mississauga at Erinwood Ford who claims to not charge markup but still waiting on a quote.

Has anyone bought from Erinwood Ford yet?
Has anyone had any good experience with Ford dealers in southern Ontario?

Looks like a Ford dealer in Cornwall has a reputation for not charging markup, wondering if there is anyone closer to the city.

Thanks.
I've got a standing no markup order at Erinwood. Doug is great; no BS. They're a big dealer, hopefully they have a decent allotment.

Seagull

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone have a order/reservation in last year still waiting on delivery for 2022. Have you discussed with your dealer any details on price protection offered by Ford here in Canada?
I've got an order I'm waiting on - they've said I'm safe from the MY22.5 increases, but if it becomes a MY23 order, all bets are off.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've got an order I'm waiting on - they've said I'm safe from the MY22.5 increases, but if it becomes a MY23 order, all bets are off.
So they are honouring 2021 MSRP pricing? Because MSRP went up between 2021 and 2022. Is it coming in the form of a rebate from Ford like it is in the USA? Also on the Bronco FAQ page of Ford Canada it claims price protection through to the 2023 models if you had a reservation before March 19, 2021.

I still havenā€™t gotten a clear answer from my dealer yet.

Sponsored

Seagull

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So they are honouring 2021 MSRP pricing? Because MSRP went up between 2021 and 2022. Is it coming in the form of a rebate from Ford like it is in the USA? Also on the Bronco FAQ page of Ford Canada it claims price protection through to the 2023 models if you had a reservation before March 19, 2021.

I still havenā€™t gotten a clear answer from my dealer yet.
I would imagine they are because they've been nothing but upfront with me, but my order is for a MY22.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would imagine they are because they've been nothing but upfront with me, but my order is for a MY22.
Ah, so itā€™s just the dealer is offering it? Itā€™s not the price protection offered by Ford Canada for early reservations and orders.
Sponsored