Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Might have to drive out to Cornwall, I’m gonna call around in September/October and see what I can find. Did someone have a Kitchener/Waterloo hookup? I’m just a bit south in Brantford.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr.Pike17

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Might have to drive out to Cornwall, I’m gonna call around in September/October and see what I can find. Did someone have a Kitchener/Waterloo hookup? I’m just a bit south in Brantford.
1lostcdn mentioned that he knew the owner at kitchener ford. I might just put my rez in for the Kitchener ford tonight as well. just dunno what to get. time to look at the differences.

OP
OP
Mr.Pike17

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
just put in my reservation at the kitchener location. if the dealer in my town can do better thats where ill go, but for now its kitchener. 4 door black diamond as i cant afford the badlands. hell id be going base but it sounds like i cant get everything id want in the base.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm waiting for a reply from Kitchener Ford. Told him I want a cut from all your sales bahaha.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok guys, I have reached out to a few contacts that I have. Here is what I have found.

Anthony Polito of Polito Ford in Lindsay Ontario has said he would be delighted to help us out but am still waiting on confirmation for Ford A-Z plans.

Ridgehill Ford in Cambridge Ontario is running no ADM on Bronco orders. Waiting on confirmation on FORD A-Z Plans.

Kitchener Ford has yet to get back to me.

I have a contact at Kanata Ford but she never looks at her messages haha. I will update with any new info.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mr.Pike17

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok guys, I have reached out to a few contacts that I have. Here is what I have found.

Anthony Polito of Polito Ford in Lindsay Ontario has said he would be delighted to help us out but am still waiting on confirmation for Ford A-Z plans.

Ridgehill Ford in Cambridge Ontario is running no ADM on Bronco orders. Waiting on confirmation on FORD A-Z Plans.

I have a contact at Kanata Ford but she never looks at her messages haha. I will update with any new info.
thanks for the ongoing help. much appreciated

Mke_80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Winkler, MB.

Not helpful for you... Just a data point that not everyone is clueless. There are good dealers out there. I'm sure with the number of dealers in southern Ontario I'm sure you guys will find a decent one.
Can you share the info you got from your dealer? Thank you.

Guinness24

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for this! You rock.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you share the info you got from your dealer? Thank you.
Hometown Ford. Seems like a no BS dealer so far.

From their email to me when I inquired:

"At Hometown Ford, you can rest assured we never sell any of our vehicles above MSRP and we don’t charge any hidden or additional fees. We also don’t even have a finance office that will try and push you into products you might not even want or need. I love this about my job because this is how I expect to be treated. "

Will honour X-plan.

I've been into the dealer since and get the same vibe from them as well.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok guys got a big update from my contact at Kitchener Ford...

"Sorry for the delay on this, but I wanted to confirm with all of our AutoIQ locations that we will follow a consistent strategy.

We are really excited about the Bronco and very much want to embrace the enthusiast community.

At any one of our following 9 Ford locations we WILL NOT charge any ADM for Bronco’s for Bronco6G forum members.

- Kitchener Ford
- Parkway Ford Lincoln (Waterloo)
- Oak-Land Ford Lincoln (Oakville)
- Ed Learn Ford Lincoln (St Catharines)
- Barrie Ford
- Maitland Ford Lincoln (Sault Ste Marie)
- Northern Lights Ford (Wawa)
- St Thomas Ford Lincoln

As we do not know how allocation will be distributed yet or if there will be very limited production runs of certain models, we will reserve the right to set market based pricing on very limited availability production runs (if for example there was a model or trim like a GT350R or a GT500 Carbon Fibre Track Package).

Please reach out if you or any other members have any questions or ideas on how we can get behind the Bronco movement. We are pretty pumped!

We have also setup the following email address [email protected] for enthusiasts and prospective purchasers to submit questions or queries that we can research and respond to. "

Well there it is guys. I hope that helps...

Last edited:

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"As we do not know how allocation will be distributed yet or if there will be very limited production runs of certain models, we will reserve the right to set market based pricing on very limited availability production runs (if for example there was a model or trim like a GT350R or a GT500 Carbon Fibre Track Package)."
Good grief. I hope you sent them a link to the forum so they can get educated on their product.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good grief. I hope you sent them a link to the forum so they can get educated on their product.
He was just covering his ass. At the end of the day, there is no documentation stating an available special model. Hes just merely stating that if there is one, they reserve the right to price it accordingly. He sees the forums.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He was just covering his ass. At the end of the day, there is no documentation stating an available special model. Hes just merely stating that if there is one, they reserve the right to price it accordingly. He sees the forums.

As a customer I definitely read it differently than you. We already know [other than the FE which wasnt available to us anyway] that there aren't any limited production runs of certain models.

Maybe Im reading it wrong, and this won't be my dealer anyway so it doesn't matter, but it doesn't instill confidence for me.

mitsl

Wildtrak
First Name
Mit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Avoid Airport ford lincoln in Hamilton.

They don't care about the online deposit/reservation system. Insist on a non-refundable deposit right now (2500) & their GM said that ford hasn't even released an online reservation system for the Bronco, only for the Bronco Sport.

When you try and tell them regarding the online deposit they will tell you that is only to gauge interest by Ford & holds zero weight. The deposit placed with them will be for their first allocated build.

After a few days back and forth with them, I had to tell him to pull his head out of his ***.

1lostCDN

Badlands
First Name
Derrek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a customer I definitely read it differently than you. We already know [other than the FE which wasnt available to us anyway] that there aren't any limited production runs of certain models.

Maybe Im reading it wrong, and this won't be my dealer anyway so it doesn't matter, but it doesn't instill confidence for me.
I believe he was more catering to the special models like the soon to be warthog that most likely will be limited run like the raptor.
Sponsored