First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You get 2 in the four door, 4 in the two door. That’s 6, get 2 Broncos!!
Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone who is 6'4", I would assume the answer to your question is always "yes". What don't you fit in? A hotwheels car?

If that was a typo, and you are actually 6'5", then I am also interested.

I'm also interested in pedal spacing, because when wearing size 14 boots driving my manual cars has always been a delicate proposition. I'd love it if they spaced the clutch, brake, and gas far enough apart that it's easy to drive with big boots on.
No. I'm 65" tall. I barely fit in coach, recline my seat, and always pay extra for the emergency row.

Seriously with all the height talk, I hope I fit.

Sidebar, if I'm getting squatch, will they include a small step ladder so I can climb in? I have my own blocks to tie to my feet but ill have to measure if they are less than 14s.

It ain't always bad to be short.

CapitanL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am curious if a company like goose gear will make a platform for the back area? My bronco 2dr will be strictly a two seater plus dog and I see a lot of potential for a platform with storage in footwell area and possibly a slide out tray like the one featured in the 4dr prototype. If not goose gear I think I can make something functional though not as slick. Apologies if this was already mentioned.

Sponsored

dragon6172

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I worry when we get this pictures without clarity on if it's meant to be production? The omission of the picatinny rail worries me. Will we see pictures that are certified "this is what you are ordering" before December 7th?
As far as I know that picatinny rail has never been advertised as stock/standard.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
How long didnit take for you gather up all those post :)
Not that hard. All you have to do is keep clicking on the "+quote" as you scroll through multiple posts. It just puts them back to back in your comment box.

Last edited:

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good point, by this logic, they could get rid of the shifter and cupholder in the front and have push buttons like a Lincoln and offer bench seating and a capacity for 6.
Ha! Ha!
Just because the 4-door has 3 seatbelts in the back, doesn't mean you can fit 3 people. My 95 Dakota was technically a 6-seater. Pretty sure the one time we squeezed 5 people in it a couple of the passengers suffered bodily damage from being so squished. Never did try to fit 6.??
Sponsored