Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Twice within a few minutes during a rainstorm I had a popup on the center screen that showed an overhead picture of the Bronco and just said "Open" with an explanation mark, no indication of what or where something was open. I was at a traffic light stopped, it was raining hard, latches and doors were closed, had already driven 70 miles that drive before the error. I haven't even unlatched the roof latches yet. Couldn't get a pic, went away on it's own too fast. Hasn't done it since, any ideas?
Sponsored

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was it the overhead view from the parking sensors or the overhead from the camera view? Trying to imagine the error..

OP
OP
akturbo

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was it the overhead view from the parking sensors or the overhead from the camera view? Trying to imagine the error..
It was just a drawing/diagram of the outer shape of a Bronco, wasn't a detailed overhead photo from the 360 view. Filled most of the screen and looked out of place compared to all the graphics of the center screen. Googled, search here, looked in the manual, FordPass doesn't show alerts. Also had a Park Aid Fault ~5min of the other error, that happened twice as well same drive but that I attributed to the major rain and didn't want to mix issues on here. Maybe I can't get the Bronco wet? 😬 Kinda concerning to have 4 errors popup in a single drive and I'm under 400 miles, I'll do my best to get a picture of "open" next time.

Ford Bronco "Open" message? 1639016579245
Sponsored