Reaction score
Website
modcrate.myshopify.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The stock cargo space is nothing special. It's a large open space to throw groceries, gear and misbehaving children (I'm kidding). As a large unadorned open space, it lacks desirable features. It fails to take advantage of the available vertical space, there are limited tie down points and there is no integrated Molle panel or other dynamic storage solution.

Open-Source Trunk Storage System (Open-TSS)
The Open TSS will be built around a standardized OEM Delete with a base file system that is accessible, modifiable and updatable by the B6G community. Tinkerers, makers, fabricators and, do it yourselfers come up with amazing solutions and my goal is to create a common platform for the community to tinker with. This available platform will allow the community to mod and experiment together and share our progress with each other.

Community effort, community reward.

I am working on more products to offer through Modcrate I currently only have the anodized latch accents if you'd like to support these kinds of projects take a look at my store see if anything interests you. I currently can not upload .STEP files to the forum expect some data hosting in future updates.

OEM Delete Library
This library will contain the resources to build and fabricate the OEM Delete for the following.
4-Door
Cargo
Available See Here for PDF and STEP or attached files for PDF. Update Planned: May 25th, 2023
Ford Bronco Open-Source: Trunk Storage System (Open TSS) OEM Cargo Delete
Ford Bronco Open-Source: Trunk Storage System (Open TSS) OEM Cargo Delete Sketch Overlay

2nd row.
Release Planned: July 4th, 2023.

2-Door
Cargo & 2nd row.
Release Planned: July 4th, 2023.

Bracket Library
This library will contain brackets and attaching hardware. These items can be used as an interface to connect various structural elements to the OEM Delete.
For example, drawer slides, cargo straps, Molle panels and other structural items like 80/20 rail, square and round tube.

Drawer Slider brackets: In validation: Release planned May 25th, 2023.
Ford Bronco Open-Source: Trunk Storage System (Open TSS) OSTSS Amazon slide brackets

Part Library
This will be a library of attaching parts that have been validated digitally or physically.
Example: The brackets in the Bracket Library have been proofed with these sliders (amazon links)
24" Drawer Sliders
24" Drawer Slides: Amazon
30" Drawer Slides w/lock: Amazon

Ford Bronco Open-Source: Trunk Storage System (Open TSS) OSTSS Drawer Slide

Here is an example of a simple DIY slide out platform. Keep in mind all of this can be reconfigured, its just a quick example.
Ford Bronco Open-Source: Trunk Storage System (Open TSS) Slide Out With panels
Sponsored

Attachments

JBsabre

Badlands
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome idea! Will be exciting seeing this develop.

OP
OP
Russ.Cere

Russ.Cere

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
modcrate.myshopify.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you! If you need help getting it made Facebook Market is great to find hobbyist with CNC routers to cut the panels.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean OEM delete? Seat delete? Am I being dense?

Edit: Nevermind. I was being dense. I clicked your link and figured it out. This is a fantastic idea. Following.

Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

following. thank you.

FowlBronco77

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Explorer, Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Sounds like some great ideas. Looking forward to the progress.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love this. While you're working on the 2 door cargo + delete options, can you create a pair of additional versions that retain only one seat (either driver or passenger). I'll likely roll without the driver's rear seat in my 2 door and would use this to build drawers for it.

Sponsored

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! I was looking for a system with drawers just high enough to be level with the seats folded down so I can sleep in the car. Once this project gets going and I figure out my own solution, I’ll also post it.

OP
OP
Russ.Cere

Russ.Cere

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
modcrate.myshopify.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome! I was looking for a system with drawers just high enough to be level with the seats folded down so I can sleep in the car. Once this project gets going and I figure out my own solution, I’ll also post it.
I got rid of my apartment and lived in my Bronco in a parking lot on base for six months. The peak of the slope to the cargo area is ~ 8.5".

I have a few ideas. This one is made from 80/20 rail
Ford Bronco Open-Source: Trunk Storage System (Open TSS) 8020 rail sleeper

This one is made from plasma cut plate and wood slats from amazon. I made this one to sleep in. I stopped developing it because its capital intensive and I need to sell more bushings first.
Ford Bronco Open-Source: Trunk Storage System (Open TSS) Constraints
Ford Bronco Open-Source: Trunk Storage System (Open TSS) Folded
Ford Bronco Open-Source: Trunk Storage System (Open TSS) Flat

I will touch up the files in the coming weeks so people can make their own.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The stock cargo space is nothing special. It's a large open space to throw groceries, gear and misbehaving children (I'm kidding). As a large unadorned open space, it lacks desirable features. It fails to take advantage of the available vertical space, there are limited tie down points and there is no integrated Molle panel or other dynamic storage solution.

Open-Source Trunk Storage System (Open-TSS)
The Open TSS will be built around a standardized OEM Delete with a base file system that is accessible, modifiable and updatable by the B6G community. Tinkerers, makers, fabricators and, do it yourselfers come up with amazing solutions and my goal is to create a common platform for the community to tinker with. This available platform will allow the community to mod and experiment together and share our progress with each other.
Whats an OEM Delete - ANy photos?
A little more context would be super helpful. This is pretty abstract

Ggerobb

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 jeep grand cherokee laredo, 2022 bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Super ingenuitive. I'd love to see finished product. Some different combinations
Sponsored