Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted some opinions on my situation.

I have not placed an order or made a reservation yet. I made a deal with my wife I would wait until we replaced her car 😒. I absolutely want cyber orange. My build is a CO, 4dr, BL, sasquatch, MGV, Lux, 2.7. I know I want a hard top primarily. However, I am worried that CO might not carry to 2023, and I will most likely order with a soft top.

Here is my question. Do you think my build with a soft top would be delivered within 2022? I would want to defer delivery as close to the end of 2022 as possible. Is there any strategy I can do to make that happen?

This is all hypothetical. If CO carries to 2023, I would wait longer for MIC top.

Thanks for any feedback.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Scape Goat

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As kindly as I can put it, no one has a clue. There is no rhyme or reason to how many of these are getting pulled. I know people on this forum ordered within the first HOUR and still haven't gotten their order pulled, and I know someone local who ordered a base big bend and got it about 9 or 10 weeks after ordering.

No one knows. Go to the biggest dealer you can find with the highest volume and hope you're in front of a ton of people.

I wish I had a better answer. I am going to be number 87 or 88 at a massive dealer and they even said I might see mid or late 2022. I ordered in December 2020. This whole thing is a mess. I'd stalk autotrader and be willing to build the weirdest build possible (think absolutely base model with no addons or a base big bend) and just try to get the color you want.
I appreciate the honest, and experienced, feedback. I think that is the answer I was expecting, but didn't want to believe.

I guess whatever happens, happens.