Listedguru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm looking into getting a 2dr Bronco and was wondering what the general consensus here is on extended warranties on the Bronco? I would be getting a 2dr with the 2.3 engine. I'm not sure if there are any known isses with the 2.3 or the 10 speed auto in general or any other known issues? Also what do these extended Ford warranties run on a Bronco? I would most likely get a BB or an OBX with few (if any) options.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Listedguru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm looking into getting a 2dr Bronco and was wondering what the general consensus here is on extended warranties on the Bronco? I would be getting a 2dr with the 2.3 engine. I'm not sure if there are any known isses with the 2.3 or the 10 speed auto in general or any other known issues? Also what do these extended Ford warranties run on a Bronco? I would most likely get a BB or an OBX with few (if any) options.
OP here - just wanted to bump my thread as it didn't get any love before, lol. Just looking for opinions on the Ford extended warranty on the Bronco. I'm in the market for a 2 dr which I plan on keeping 10+ years hopefully.