Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I reserved on July 25th through a small dealer in a rural area. I know the owner and was told they have 4 reservations in total. Mine being the latest, the other 3 reserving between July 13-15. Im going with a 4 door Big Bend, 2.7, mid package, no squatch. I know that the time stamp, allocation, and certain options will effect delivery time. With that being said, based on the info I provided, when should I expect delivery of my bronco. Thanks
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the most accurate answer based on all the information we have as of this moment:

We have absolutely no idea.

Anyone purporting to know is either an insider with information we don't have, or more likely, making at least one assumption about things we don't actually know.

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So I reserved on July 25th through a small dealer in a rural area. I know the owner and was told they have 4 reservations in total. Mine being the latest, the other 3 reserving between July 13-15. Im going with a 4 door Big Bend, 2.7, mid package, no squatch. I know that the time stamp, allocation, and certain options will effect delivery time. With that being said, based on the info I provided, when should I expect delivery of my bronco. Thanks
Per an email I received from Ford on 12/15/20 "Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco."

So take from that what you will.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some think most reservations were made in the first week. That would put you into 2022 if so.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With that late of a res, I would be happy with getting it before the year is over.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With that late of a res, I would be happy with getting it before the year is over.
To be a little less flippant than my first post @Jtcover this is what I'm thinking as well.

I reserved the day before you also with a small dealer with three reservations. I'm #2.

I'm just assuming late 2021 with the potential for 2022. There are a lot of reservations before me and you.

Thats based on very little, and of course, any option choice could delay indefinitely.

Basically... Don't be in a rush to get your Bronco.
Sponsored