First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you guys think about getting your car wrapped with a clear wrap for paint protection. I stopped at the place that put the ceramic coating on my wife’s car to talk to the owner about putting one on my bronco. He said if you want real paint protection you should get it wrapped, when he told me the price I nearly fell over he said it goes for 7500 to do a full wrap on a 2 door. I realize there is a lot of work involved since they have to take a bunch of parts off but I was surprised it cost that much. Is wrapping worth it, what should a good wrap job cost. Mind you I live in CT and the place that does the work is in a wealthy town so I also feel like that is part of the premium too
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
3500-4000 for a template wrap, $7000+ for a full custom wrap.

I paid ~$3800 for all painted surfaces and door sills. Template based with some custom cutting around decals and what not.

Prices can vary wildly from shop to shop but that's a good starting point.

Whether it's worth it or not is entirely up to where you live and how you plan to use your Bronco.

OP
OP
Rubeo84

Rubeo84

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3500-4000 for a template wrap, $7000+ for a full custom wrap.

I paid ~$3800 for all painted surfaces and door sills. Template based with some custom cutting around decals and what not.

Prices can vary wildly from shop to shop but that's a good starting point.

Whether it's worth it or not is entirely up to where you live and how you plan to use your Bronco.
Yeah this was 100% custom

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had a detail, full wrap and window tint done for $5k CAD, so 7K US is on the high end of the spectrum
depending what you plan on doing, def recommended at least a partial wrap
the self healing works well, already had some pinstripes on the passenger door disappear
Sponsored