Sponsored

Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone does realize there’s only a little over a foot (15”) difference in total length between the 2dr and 4dr correct? It’s not like going from an Ecosport to an Explorer. And I’ll be 60 in December and had absolutely zero difficulty sliding the seat forward and climbing into the back seat. I guess they don’t make kids and dogs like they used to. Now, having the elderly climb back there is cruel. Most families have 2 cars these days…..humiliate the other one with 4drs and let the Bronco be the way it was intended.
I think that you would be surprised how that 16" difference in wheelbase changes the handling dynamic. That's a big difference when it comes to handling characteristics, even though, it sounds and looks like less.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think that you would be surprised how that 16" difference in wheelbase changes the handling dynamic. That's a big difference when it comes to handling characteristics, even though, it sounds and looks like less.
I imagine it’s a give and take. 2dr has a better turn radius, more nimble, easier to park, better clearance (departure and approach I suppose). The 4dr will have better manners on less than ideal roads, and highway driving, but other than that not as much fun or as appealing as the 2dr IMO. I have a 4dr BB that I put 33’s on and it’s fine. I bought it as a gap vehicle waiting on the 2dr WT that’s been stuck at ice mountain for the past 3 months. The wife likes the 4dr and soft top, and now it looks like I’ll keep them both, so I’ll have to come off my 2dr high horse I reckon.

Reactions: Wyo

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't want back seat passengers, so 2 door and will remove the rear seats. If I need to haul more passengers, I have other vehicles for that. Off-road, front passengers only. Not to mention 2 doors look better to me and are more true to the OG.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got a 4 door because 2 doors are just annoying. I don't have any kids but I like to be able to easily carry other passengers. 2 door cars only make sense for high end sport cars
Mine is going to be Hot Pepper Red, 2-doors, convertible, with a stick-shift. It will also cost 2x what I paid for my last Mustang.

Sounds like a high end sports car to me... but with 4 wheel drive.
Sponsored