Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I like the look of 37s on the Sasquatch package, but want the minimum lift required to avoid rubbing. Very limited off road use expected, just some beach driving in Florida. Any suggestions.
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the look of 37s on the Sasquatch package, but want the minimum lift required to avoid rubbing. Very limited off road use expected, just some beach driving in Florida. Any suggestions.
If you do a 3"/1" that would look amazing.

OP
OP
First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

What lift do you recommend

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It all depends on how much you want to spend.

I went with Eibach 2.0 Coilovers. They're fully adjustable so you can set your desired ride height. Right now, I have them on and set all the way down, still running the factory UCAs. I'm going to upgrade my UCA's and add an adjustable track bar after Christmas and then I can crank them up and get the ride height I want, will be adding 37's when I get my tax return sometime in early Feb.

I'll have around $1800 in my lift when all is said and done (and after I sell my stock SAS coilovers), that is of course before tires and upgrading tierods (waiting for Icon's tierods to come out)... I really think that's the best value for function currently on the market. Going down from there, you're looking at some sort of non-adjustable spacer lift, going up, you're looking at Kings or Icon or Fox, spending $4k and up.

Edit: I need to read closer and not waste my time, I missed the line where you're not ever going to off-road. Just buy some wheel spacers and throw the 37's on, they shouldn't rub at all if you're not going to articulate the suspension.

Good thing you have that snorkel and winch though, you may need it at the mall sometime if there is a flood but you still need to make it to American Eagle...

Last edited:

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious why you went with the Everglades if you’re not off-roading. Not judging, just curious.

Sponsored

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Curious why you went with the Everglades if you’re not off-roading. Not judging, just curious.
I live on the beach in Florida which I can drive on and to be honest I just like the look.
Sponsored