Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys,
I'm sure there are at least a dozen people like me, so I figured I'd get some opinions. (Mostly I'm rambling, but maybe someone can think of a solution)
I want to a mid package sasquatched 6cyl, which requires automatic, black hard top, marine vinyl seats, and drain plug floors.
You might see my problem. The Wildtrak has all of that, except the seats and floor. The black diamond and badlands are the only way to get those options. The black diamond can't get a black top. That leaves a badlands. Adding sasquatch, v6, automatic, black top, and mid package is going to be expensive. It's going to be way more than a Wildtrack, which comes standard with all of that stuff. ( I think)
That seems kind of ludicrous, to get the drain plug floors and vinyl seats. Yes, I know I'd get all of that badlands rock crawling gear too, so it's not for nothing. The bumper, bash plates, rock rails, and all that are pretty rad.
Thoughts on an economical solution here?
Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The floor should be relatively affordable. You could rip out the carpet and add the rubber floor like people do in the F-Series. The seats...not as easy.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat; hopefully once the configurator comes out we'll have a better idea. I'm with you that the Badlands will likely be way more than the WildTrak with those options.

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the big thing is going to be waiting for the configurator. Because most of the "options" we have seen aren't really options. If you look at the model specs on Ford's website all the "options" are really what is included in the mid, high, lux, sasquatch package features. I am hoping for the rubber floor and vinyl seats to be optional. I will probably go with a black diamond. Ideally I would love to see a lot of al carte and be able to build a base 4 door sasquatch with aux switches, rubber floor, vinyl seats and the metal bumpers. But I guess we will see.

OP
OP
CascadianCorvid

CascadianCorvid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. We don't know what things will be offered on their own, outside of packages. The critical part will be getting that info before ordering time. I don't want to sit there with my salesman and waffle over 3 different builds, when I could be obsessing over that at home, like I want to. lol.
It may be a case where I weigh a souped up Black Diamond, without a black top, and a souped up Badlands with everything. The price might be too much.

Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree. We don't know what things will be offered on their own, outside of packages. The critical part will be getting that info before ordering time. I don't want to sit there with my salesman and waffle over 3 different builds, when I could be obsessing over that at home, like I want to. lol.
It may be a case where I weigh a souped up Black Diamond, without a black top, and a souped up Badlands with everything. The price might be too much.
I will spend every waking moment on the configurator after it pops up, LOL. I hope the have the 200 accessories available on the site.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lot's of speculation (along with lots of grains of salt) that the samsquatch pkg on Badlands will not be as expensive as it will be on the other trims. So it might not push the pricing up to and maybe a little more than a Wildtrak, but perhaps not way more.

Either way, assuming the pricing configurator comes in August, we will all have plenty of time to agonize over it if we can't order until December.

jtzako

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We dont know what things will be individually available at this point. I'm not going to worry about any of that until we see the builder and/or get closer to order time and have more firm details.
Sponsored