Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They could keep my 1500$ delivery fee
In exchange of the possibility of pick up my bronco directly at the factory with tour of the factory in the same time...

I understand if they want to keep the 1500$ or may be lower it to 1000$ because to put the infrastructure and employe to be able to offer the service cost money ....

Most of us did not need the dealership for that transaction we order direct from ford at the launch... and we paid full retail price....

Please Ford at lease give up option...
This will make great and unique experience for everyone who been waiting for a long time...
Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny, when I ordered a new SAAB Turbo Convertible I was able to pick it up from the factory in Sweden (I was living in germany at the time), they put me up in a Hotel, provided transportation to the Factory along with both a tour and a test drive of a mannequin on their track. There were about a dozen of us picking up new cars. Not in the good old US though, got to give the Dealers a chance to 'up sale' you all kinds of stuff you don't want or need.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

GM charges you about $1000 for Corvette Museum Delivery. You do not get the destination/delivery charges refunded.

If Ford offered Michigan Delivery, they would still charge that fee.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny, when I ordered a new SAAB Turbo Convertible I was able to pick it up from the factory in Sweden (I was living in germany at the time), they put me up in a Hotel, provided transportation to the Factory along with both a tour and a test drive of a mannequin on their track. There were about a dozen of us picking up new cars. Not in the good old US though, got to give the Dealers a chance to 'up sale' you all kinds of stuff you don't want or need.
I THOUGHT GM offered something like this for Corvette owners. Like museum pickup in Bowling Green.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't SAAB out of business? 😉 I don't live far from the plant and I would love to pick up my car at the factory! I have been to the BMW facility in South Carolina, it was really cool how they would let you"test drive" your same model at the track prior to your vehicle delivery. I know there was some charges associated, but the passion for the vehicles was awesome! You could also pick it up in Stuttgart as well I believe. "Off Rodeao" should accomplish something similar, but picking it up at the plant would be very cool.

Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I THOUGHT GM offered something like this for Corvette owners. Like museum pickup in Bowling Green.
They do. $1000. Pick up at the museum.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They won't offer this while COVID is going on, they don't want any non-essential people anywhere near their facility. Otherwise it's a great option.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They won't offer this while COVID is going on, they don't want any non-essential people anywhere near their facility. Otherwise it's a great option.
GM is still doing it in Bowling Green. There is a way to do it safely.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't SAAB out of business? 😉 I don't live far from the plant and I would love to pick up my car at the factory! I have been to the BMW facility in South Carolina, it was really cool how they would let you"test drive" your same model at the track prior to your vehicle delivery. I know there was some charges associated, but the passion for the vehicles was awesome! You could also pick it up in Stuttgart as well I believe. "Off Rodeao" should accomplish something similar, but picking it up at the plant would be very cool.
yep, GM bought them and they went out of the car business in 2011, but still big in the defense and aircraft sector.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
GM is still doing it in Bowling Green. There is a way to do it safely.
Really? That's interesting... I'd have to think starting something new like that now though would be tough.

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The destination fee is an averaged amount and not per vehicle cost. Also, required by law to be on the sticker.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would complete all paperwork at the dealership if I had to, and then schedule pick up in MI! It would be awesome.

IDyeti

Black Diamond
First Name
SPAM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would go to Detroit to get my Bronco, only place I would go to get my Bronco too. Would see family and see how much Faygo Rock n Rye a 4dr could haul back to Idaho.
Sponsored