Sponsored

Option to turn front camera on when using Park Assist?

Bklewis77

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Limited Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the front camera turning on when using park assist is an option on the Bronco? The front camera in my F-150 automatically comes on when inching too close to something while pulling forward. I notice on the Bronco even with the same cameras, it does not come on. Just curious.

Strangely, the camera on my F-150 does not automatically turn on when put in mud and ruts mode, but it does on the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Option to turn front camera on when using Park Assist? 20211111_135442
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are talking about the Ford Co-Pilot360 Active Park Assist feature that is available on the upper trim F-150s... that's not available in the Bronco at all.

Here is what you do get:
  • Rear backup camera (all trims, required by law)
  • Rear parking sensors (Mid package and up)
  • Front parking sensors (High package and up)

MysteryCamper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Unless there's a software setting somewhere that Forscan can access there is no option to automatically turn the front camera on based on the parking sensors.

Best option is to push the camera button while parking to manually turn the cameras on.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless there's a software setting somewhere that Forscan can access there is no option to automatically turn the front camera on based on the parking sensors.

Best option is to push the camera button while parking to manually turn the cameras on.
Where is that camera button? I have looked all over for how to activate the front camera when I am parking, and all I have been doing is popping it into "R" to see the over head view.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thereā€™s a camera button?

Being able to manually enable the 360 cameras while parking in tight quarters would def be nice. My solution is just to leave the trailer assist feature on, which keeps the cameras rolling until like 12 mph or something. Of course then you have to trigger the cameras via reversing or starting the car.

Sponsored

MysteryCamper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Where is that camera button? I have looked all over for how to activate the front camera when I am parking, and all I have been doing is popping it into "R" to see the over head view.
Assuming you have the camera package, it's here:
Ford Bronco Option to turn front camera on when using Park Assist? 20211118_085051

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Assuming you have the camera package, it's here:
Ford Bronco Option to turn front camera on when using Park Assist? 20211118_085051
If it had been a snake it would have bit me. I've looked right past it a hundred times now. Thanks!

Derkz34

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Prius, 2020 Honda Grom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know if you can adjust the speed for when you can turn on the manual front/360 camera? I love the functionality and it makes for a perfect park every time, but because the pulling in speeds are too fast for it to activate It wont work and by the time the error goes away and I'm at speed I'm already 3/4th parked

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone know if you can adjust the speed for when you can turn on the manual front/360 camera? I love the functionality and it makes for a perfect park every time, but because the pulling in speeds are too fast for it to activate It wont work and by the time the error goes away and I'm at speed I'm already 3/4th parked
Iā€™m hoping someone can figure this out. Iā€™ve tried a lot on forscan but canā€™t get it to come on faster than 6-7 mph.
Sponsored