First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey everyone wanted to get your thoughts on the screen sizes. We know it will be a standard 8in with the optional 12in in the high package. But do we think you can opt for just the 12in instead of having to choose the whole high package? Example the black diamond only offers up to the mid package which does not include the 12in screen, so does that leave those who don't get an option of the high package out to dry?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey everyone wanted to get your thoughts on the screen sizes. We know it will be a standard 8in with the optional 12in in the high package. But do we think you can opt for just the 12in instead of having to choose the whole high package? Example the black diamond only offers up to the mid package which does not include the 12in screen, so does that leave those who don't get an option of the high package out to dry?
Like so many other things, we won't know until build and price is up.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’d take a 2” tall screen if they offered it. I have no need for an iPad in the center of my dash.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would pretty much bet on it only being in the high and up package. I don't see Ford doing a lot of alcarte options these days

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

E8BF29D3-B863-4086-A98A-EE39E59FFC83.jpeg

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would pretty much bet on it only being in the high and up package. I don't see Ford doing a lot of alcarte options these days
The Bronco is a bit different than the rest of the Ford lineup though. I'm expecting at least the 200 items they keep referring to will be a la cart.

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco is a bit different than the rest of the Ford lineup though. I'm expecting at least the 200 items they keep referring to will be a la cart.
I expect those to be dealership installed and not part of build and price. Really Ford’s packages for the Bronco make no sense and seem designed just to get people to pony up over FOMO. If you compare to how Jeep offers packages on the Wrangler it’s such a huge contrast (like you can pick and upgraded infotainment or a “cold weather package” independently).

Ford is really just sticking it to early adopters with these packages and I guess it’s up to the buyer whether any of it is worth it.

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the 200 accessories refer more to things like bike racks, winches, and maybe wheels not something included in one of the option packages. I could be wrong but I wouldn't count on it at all.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought the 200 things were dealer installed accessories, not options

They'll be stuff like upgraded grab handles and the doors with holes in them, probably at least 3 different kinds of floor mats
Anything bolted in by those bronco torx can be upgraded with some accessories

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought the 200 things were dealer installed accessories, not options

They'll be stuff like upgraded grab handles and the doors with holes in them, probably at least 3 different kinds of floor mats
Anything bolted in by those bronco torx can be upgraded with some accessories
I think it will be a mixture of factory and dealer add on's. If you recall the mod center thread a about a week ago where they will be sending them to add some of them.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I holding out hope that the 12” screen and B&O sound system will be a la carte.
It would be very odd if the audio upgrade was only available on lux pack. I don't think I've seen any other models that were so limited on audio upgrades. That's usually a pretty good profit maker for them so I'd expect them to make it available outside of lux pack

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt they'll put the bigger screen as an option a la carte. I'm getting it though, I hate the big screens in Tesla or Audi or what ever cars that look like an ipad on a mounting arm, with the Bronco it just fits in so nicely into the dash, it just belongs there IMO.
The 'free standing' screens just look odd to me and are probably a pain to clean around, just an odd add on with a cheap mount from Target. Just my useless 2ct of course ;-)

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I doubt they'll put the bigger screen as an option a la carte. I'm getting it though, I hate the big screens in Tesla or Audi or what ever cars that look like an ipad on a mounting arm, with the Bronco it just fits in so nicely into the dash, it just belongs there IMO.
The 'free standing' screens just look odd to me and are probably a pain to clean around, just an odd add on with a cheap mount from Target. Just my useless 2ct of course ;-)
Im leaning that way too. I dislike the inserts on the 8” screen, it looks incomplete and like you were too cheap to get the bigger screen. Ford did a bad job of incorporating the smaller screen but I understand it because every dash has to be assembled to order so you can’t have 2 different styles.
Sponsored