First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So finally got around to instaling the oracle emblem upfront, looks great. BUT i cant get power to it from headlamp power at fuse box. with an add a fuse. even if i do this means it will be on at all times id imagine. So id like to know if anyones been able to get these on their base or big bend model? my bronco does not bring the over head aux switches. Would rather these be on only during the night. TIA
Sponsored

joe21228

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
can you let me know which fuse position you put yours in? I have a Big Bend and no Aux switches either.

thank you
joe

OP
OP

Johnnunez29

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
can you let me know which fuse position you put yours in? I have a Big Bend and no Aux switches either.

thank you
joe
I actually used a tie in to the driver side headlight. Forgot the cable but it’s on the headlight plug. I can take a look if you need it.

joe21228

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
so do they only come on with your headlights? If you know the position or could snap a pic of the fuse panel that would be great. Trying to determine what side is the load.

thanks
joe

OP
OP

Johnnunez29

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
so do they only come on with your headlights? If you know the position or could snap a pic of the fuse panel that would be great. Trying to determine what side is the load.

thanks
joe
Yes. as far as i know. they are grounded up aroundthe battery but i did a tap to a wire coming ff the back of the headlight. took that info from a fog light installation video and it worked great. install tap to the headlgith wire and add the small fitting piece to the letters cable. easy as pie. if werent dark id try to snap a pic.
Sponsored