First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you got the aux switches as an option they will be under your hood. Or you can pop out a head light and tap into the bottom left wire (with the headlight clip on your right side). My wire was green with redish stripe. This wire is your parking lights and if you tap into it the letters will light up when your headlights turn on.... and they will turn off when your headlights turn off.

pin 9.jpg
When exactly are they on in this situation? Is it only when headlights are on? What about unlock, remote start, or DRL? Thanks! I know this is an older thread but about to do this install and don't like the aux switch option. Would love them on in a remote start or even DRL if possible.
Sponsored

SASQTCH

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When exactly are they on in this situation? Is it only when headlights are on? What about unlock, remote start, or DRL? Thanks! I know this is an older thread but about to do this install and don't like the aux switch option. Would love them on in a remote start or even DRL if possible.
This is only when the "side markers" are on... so that's the first turn of the headlight knob before the headlights come on. I didn't want the logo to be lit up all day, so this will only make it come on when the actual head lights are on. Not sure about unlock and lock... I don't remember that one.

BroncoFrog

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good call on the daylight wasted power. Thanks for responding. Any idea on remote start?

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Itā€™s the green wire, I think. They turn on when you have your parking lights are on. You can either only turn on your parking lights, or your headlights, both turn on your parking lights and the Oracle lettering. They also stay on while you turn on your blinkers, and only your blinker light blinks. Only thing is, Iā€™m having a problem now that I put on the alpharex lights. There seems to be a wattage issue and my oracle and halos from my driver side light turn off on occasion. Iā€™m trying to figure out a way to fix this without using an aux switch.

Here they are when working properly

Sponsored

Shec20

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you got the aux switches as an option they will be under your hood. Or you can pop out a head light and tap into the bottom left wire (with the headlight clip on your right side). My wire was green with redish stripe. This wire is your parking lights and if you tap into it the letters will light up when your headlights turn on.... and they will turn off when your headlights turn off.

I know this is an older post but I just received the letters. Iā€™m wanting the letters to come on when the amber drlā€™s come on. Will this same wire work? Like if I turn the headlights off but turn the knob to only have the drlā€™s on, will the letters stay lit.
Thanks!

SASQTCH

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
no. Thereā€™s a diff wire if yo want them to be on all the time. Bc thatā€™s what they will do if you wire them the the daytime running lights.

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
no. Thereā€™s a diff wire if yo want them to be on all the time. Bc thatā€™s what they will do if you wire them the the daytime running lights.
Correct ā˜
Sponsored